● E I G H T Y T H R E E ●

LOVES, THIS HAS TO BE A SHORT CHAPTER FOR NOW BECAUSE

I HAD TO PREPARE FOR THE CONCERT.

IM RLLY SORRRYYY

BUTT THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW (WELL ACTUALLY LATER SINCE I UPDATED THIS ON MIDNIGHT OR SOMETHING)

ALKSFJASFJK I WAS MEMORIZING FANCHANTS BUT I ENDED UP LISTENING TO BTS' ARIRANG.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"My son! ah, aigoo!!" Seokjin squealed in delight as he hugged the petite man beside him. "It's been so long!" Jimin sighed and smiled hugging both Taehyung and Seokjin this time.

"I thought I was your son?" SeoJun raised an eyebrow, "Well.. I am obviously but who the hell?"

Seokjin snapped his fingers "Ah, but I fed him with my food first before you and your sister even existed so.."

.."Fair enough." he shrugged looking back on his phone.

"I wish you brought Jeongguk too though." Seokjin pouts at the Younger, but Jimin gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Aigoo, it's fine! I'll visit again with Jeongguk this time!"

"I'm looking forward to that!" Seokjin laughed.

"So.. You really ended up with Namjoon hyung?" Jimin asks as Seokjin nods. "Yep!"

"And wow, you actually have a restaurant now?" he chuckled asking once more. Again Seokjin nodded smiling very widely~

"Damn, living the life now are you?"

Seokjin gushed suddenly hugging the shit outta both of his children"It can't get any more better!" this caused Jimin to giggle in awe~

Meanwhile Taehyung looks around and noticed someone was missing, he turned to Seokjin and asks, "Where's Namjoon hyung??" but was later surprised when a pair of hands were placed on his shoulders, a deep "right here" voice from behind.

"OH HEY!" Taehyung smiled widely at the tall man, no other than Kim Namjoon. His smile and dimples never failing to appear and charm everyone specially Seokjin. Namjoon just came out of his home office to greet Taehyung and Hyo-Yeon but was a little shocked to see Jimin sitting beside Jimin and Taehyung as well.

"Oh my- Jimin?! Is this the surprise???"

"YES!!" Seokjin raised his arms up to hug Jimin again. "MY SON'S BACK! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??" Seokjin screams hugging Jimin once more.

"Hey! Oh My God, it's been years!" Namjoon smiled giving Jimin a small high five. "How's life?"

"Ah, doing well." Jimin answers,

"Kept contact with Jeongguk?" Asked Namjoon

Jimin nods, "I live with him and his son!" He laughs

"Jeongguk has a son??" Namjoon's eyes widen slightly, "Yours??"

"Nope, someone else. But she's not important."

"Ah, I see."

After a few moments of chatting, Taehyung suddenly quirked. "I suddenly remembered- Namjoon have you heard from Yoongi hyung though?"

"No actually, we just stopped talking after Jin came to live with me."

"Ah, that's unfortunate." Taehyung sighed. Jimin let out an airy laugh, "Yeah.. I wanted to see how he was doing now." He chuckled

"I think he's with Hyerin now?--" Taehyung asks

Seokjin immediately cut him off, "Taehyung!" he gave a head signal pointing at Jimin. Once he got it he quickly apologized, "oh- uhm.. sorry Jimin, I didn't mean it in that way!" He frowns

"It's fine." He chuckled: because he knew it wasn't true anyway. He pats a guilty looking Taehyung's back and gave him a warm smile. "I don't really care about that anymore. Hell that was 17 years ago so.. Past is past." He says

"Ah, that's true." Seokjin mused. Jimin nodded again,

'past is past.'

-

"S-So.. what's the plan?"

"Simple, I'll give you enough money to go anywhere you like! Take Jimin and your son with you and get the hell away from here. I'll hit you up with as much as you need. For a new house, a new car, whatever it is."

It sounded just like YoonSoo's offer with Jimin.

"W-What?"

"You take care of Jimin, I take care of Yoongi." Hyerin says crossing her legs, "Force Jimin to come with you, Jeongguk."

"I.. I dunno I-"

"Do you want them separated or not?"

"I do a little bu--"

"What do you mean, 'a little'?"

Jeongguk twiddled his thumbs under the table and croaked out, "I just don't think It's right!"

"Oh It's right, Jeon. We're saving Jimin from another broken heart remember? You saw it yourself, they were texting and getting slowly together again!" Hyerin argued.

"They already broke up years ago and that of course had a reason! And that reason is, they're just not 'it' for each other. Or in other words,"

"Yoongi's not for Jimin so he should stop trying!"

"I know how Yoongi's stubborn so this is the easiest and the only way." Hyerin sighed, "Come on Jeon! Do it!! Please, think about how happy you and Jimin will be away from him?"

"What I'm mainly thinking is if Jimin is ever gonna even be happy with this."

"Oh he will! Trust me." Hyerin rolls her eyes and held out her hand, "So we got a deal now right?"

Jeongguk looks at her fingers, he gulped looking away to think but Hyerin yelled at him to hurry up. He just gulped and shakes her hand. Hyerin smiled wickedly, saying 'great!' Before she stood up, said her goodbyes and walked away.

"Just tell me when you feel like leaving!" Hyerin remarked as she walked toward the door of the shop.

Jeongguk just sat there, regretting everything from when he actually called her.

_________________________________________________________

I am sleepy.

Lmao

Night!

Love you alllll!!

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: