● F I F T Y ●

50 chapters already? Wowie.

hello.

Rlly short chapter HAHA.

No media again cuz im rlly sleepy.

_________________________________________________________

"How's everything?"

"Everything is going nice." She chuckled, "They don't expect anything and Jimin's just being a jealous asshole."

"Perfect. Keep it like that and soon, Jimin won't be able to keep it anymore" YoonSoo says.

"But I feel like this isn't enough to really make him snap-" 

"I already have that planned, just be clingy to Yoongi, okay? Don't let him stick to Jimin for too long."

"Will do."

"Jimin's stupid little backstory came in handy too. It made me think of an idea." He chuckled.

"What is it, uncle?"

"You'll know soon." He answered.

"HYERIN! I GOT THE POPCORN!" Yoongi yells from inside.

Hyerin gave him an okay sign before snapping her attention to Yoongi, "I have to go, uncle. We're gonna watch a movie."

"Just do your best, you little--"

"I will, I will. Geez."

"Put your acting skills into use, Hyerin! You're lucky I'm on your side or you won't be even beside Yoongi." He tsks

"Yes, yes." She rolls her eyes ending the call and running inside

--

"So, what movie are we gonna watch?"

"Nerve?"

"Sure." Jimin answered

"Alright."

Yoongi puts the disc in and waits for the movie to load and play. Hyerin glanced at Jimin before a smile crept up her face. "YoonYoon!"

"Yeah?"

"Sit here pleaseeee!" She pouts cutely while patting the empty space beside her.

"What- oh.. Uhm, sure."

"Yay!!" Hyerin claps.

Jimin felt his blood boil and he feels like he was about to snatch Yoongi from her and break her neck. I mean, come on. Is it his or her's date with Yoongi, because Jimin is too fed up. Obviously, he would never. But please, let the person have some time with his boyfriend.

Jimin really wants Hyerin to go and he's been having thoughts about telling Yoongi.

He felt like breaking a pencil when Hyerin scooted closer to Yoongi. He couldn't take it. He doesn't like it when they're near. It felt too wrong to him.

"Yoongi, can you please sit here instead? Because I thought this was supposed to be our date." Jimin says

"But Yoongiiii I'm cold!"

Yoongi looks at Jimin who was clrearly looking quite disappointed, (pissed) then at Hyerin who was staring at him with puppy eyes.

..."Why don't you sit on my left, Jimin?" He smiled patting the empty left space.

Jimin shot Yoongi a dirty look, 'wow.'

But he stood up and sat down beside them anyway. His arms crossed and a straight expression on his face. He looks like a kid at that time, but really.. He's about to fucking hurt someone.

The movie starts and Jimin's focus was throughout the movie only.

Hyerin looks at Jimin with only her eyes as she suddenly snake an arm around Yoongi's arm. "This movie is great, right guys?" She asks

Yoongi nods, clearly not paying attention.

But Jimin was.

And this made Jimin quite red of anger.

Hyerin found this really funny and amusing, so she decided to lay her head on Yoongi's lap, after.

"OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE." Jimin stood up kicking the bowl of popcorn across the room and trudged outside.

Hyerin was smiling, but Yoongi suddenly made her sit up, "Shit-"

Yoongi left the room to run after Jimin and Hyerin was left inside the movie room, contented with his reaction. The movie still playing as she picked up a piece of popcorn form the rug.

_________________________________________________________

Meh
You can hate her even more now.

I love the movie Nerve btw <3
Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: