● S E V E N T Y ●

I missed valentines day.

shit.

(literally anime backgrounds ftw, cred of the pic to owner)

________________________________________________________________________

"I asked you first, you answer first!"

"We asked at the same exact time, Jimin."

"NO. I OPENED MY MOUTH FIRST." Jimin whined, "Why do you always have to go first, huh?"

Yoongi sighed "Jimin, you're drunk if you can't tell. You soloed a whole beer bottle"

"Do you think I don't know that, you idiot?" Jimin states as he failed to throw his beanie right at Yoongi.

"Then could you tell me why?"

He could only chuckle for an answer. Yoongi sighed once more because seeing Jimin like this really hit the spot. Jimin was smiling, but tears were falling in his eyes. He wiped them away like it was nothing and Yoongi could tell he was close to breaking down.

And he was right. The last thing a sober Jimin thought would happen was someone might see him at that state. But he didn't expect it would be Yoongi.

He wanted to laugh, but he also cried. He didn't know why. Maybe because it had to be Yoongi, or it just hurt seeing him when he wasn't ready at all.

Only the sound of rusty chains holding the swing together as he swung slightly could be heard. Jimin wiped more of the fresh hot tears cascading down his cheeks. Before he let out a little chuckle.

"Why is it, that people tend to hurt themselves for the people they love." he spoke. "Yet, they do their best to endure it."

Yoongi just stared at Jimin. He didn't know what to say at all, but Jimin continued

"Maybe it's supposed to be like that."

"Everyone who loves.. Just has to endure everything for that person." He kicked the shattered glass of the beer bottle around. Yoongi let out a shaky breath and only replied, "Jimin.."

"Yoongi, I tolerated all your shit with Hyerin. I was able to put up with you because I knew and believed you weren't gonna hurt me."

"But you just let Hyerin step over me like a mat." Jimin chuckled, almost like it was a funny joke.

"Jimin.. I regret everything, I swear." Yoongi starts, "that was the biggest mistake I've made."

"Yoongi, you didn't even think I mattered. You believed Hyerin when I told you!" When he faced Yoongi, his voice broke and so did he. He didn't even bother to wipe his tears anymore.

Yoongi's breath hitched, it hurt seeing Jimin like this. It really hurt. And to think he caused this. "I didn't think that, I would never!"

"You mean the world to me Jimin. It was horrible when I lost you."

"It was my fault, I believed in Hyerin and I disregarded what you told me that very night."

"But I swear Jimin, I never did smashed myself onto her. It was all her." He explains

"Oh, so you're saying I misunderstood? Yoongi, I saw you kissing back and you pushed me away."

"And I thought what you did to me when we first met was worst. Surprisingly I was wrong." Jimin sniffed. Now smiling again for no reason.