● E P I L O G U E ●

Is this still an epilogue? It's quite long as if it was a fucking chapter jfc.

● N I N E T Y  S I X ● 「ending」

BUT GUYS COME ON WPILOGUE SOUNDSSSSSSHHH FANCY.
Lets just say its like

A long chappy-ish epilogue.

_________________________________________________________

"I do."

Yoongi answered confidently, watching the brightest smile appear on Jimin's face. The priest asked the same question to Jimin, and he answered with a simple nod, saying exactly what Yoongi answered.

"I do."

Whatever the priest said next was a blurr. He didn't care about the fancy jibber jabber. He just wanted to kiss his husband already.

Because he'd be lying if he said he wasn't trying to keep himself from kissing those beautiful, pink plump lips.

"You may now kiss your b-- ...groom."

"That took long enough." He muttered, almost interrupting the priest as he held Jimin's hand. Yoongi pulled him in his arms, colliding their lips together, finally doing the kiss he's been waiting for the whole fucking ceremony. The people cheered watching the newlywed, throwing off whistles and claps.

Yoongi kinda wanted to stay like that forever, he really did. And it resulted to having quite a long kiss. Not until Jimin pulled away. Yoongi pouted at him, softly whining at why they stopped.

"We can have more of that tonight." Jimin chuckled softly stroking his thumb against his palm holding his. Yoongi just smirked as he gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I'll save the best for later then."

Laughing, Jimin embraced Yoongi tightly.

After taking a few photos by the altar—and by few, it was actually a lot. Remaining hand in hand the whole time, they ran out the church with petals and probably a few seeds thrown at them by their friends, and guests when they reached the end of the church, finishing it off with Jimin leaving a small peck on Yoongi's lips.

"Jiminie.." Yoongi cites after the toddler.

"C-Chi..mmmm."

"Jiminie~" he repeats again

"Jihm..inie."

"Pabo."

"Pa.." The toddler tries mimicking the words from his father's mouth. "Mmmmmm-" the toddler makes a frustrated face

"Pabo~" Yoongi chuckled

"Pa...mmmm...bo."

"Pabo~"

"P-Pabo!" The toddler smiled, not even knowing what the word meant.

"Jiminie pabo."

"Jh-Jiminiee... Pa..-Pabu!"

Yoongi claps to himself giving the small toddler a kiss, "close enough."

"Jhiminie pabu~"

Jimin being unaware of what Yoongi has been teaching her. He's been trying to teach his daughter, Minji that phrase for the past two weeks. It was Taehyung who gave them that idea years ago and would think it was funny. Yoongi thought that its a fucking stupid idea at first but he admits that it would be kinda funny if the baby just blurts that out.