● S I X T Y S I X ●

[EDITED]

"Quiet down! Use your cellphone, pabo."

"It's low battery!" She answered. "I could've used it first if it wasn't y'know!"

"How nice." Junghyun chuckled

"What about yours??"

"I left my phone at home." He laughs

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR PHONE?!"

"I was running late." He shrugged, "Plus, who expected this to happen?"

"Why are you so calm about this?" MiNa raised an eyebrow

"It's better than screaming my lungs out."

"If I don't we'll be here till morning you idiot!" She hissed

"Think for a second. Our parents will get worried and look for us." He chuckled, "The first place they'd look for us is in school. So we just gotta wait."

.."It's a Friday night." MiNa sighed, "My samchon will go straight to bed when he comes home from the casino."

"He gambles?"

"Yes." She rolled her eyes, "And he always wins. I wonder why and how. He even won a person once,"

Junghyun furrowed his eyebrows at how that sounded a little déjà vu but he shook it off

"My appa and my samchon then." Junghyun answered, "They know me well enough to know that I spend my Friday nights inside."

"They'll wonder why I'm not home yet." He continued, "And they'll come here and we can give you a ride."

"But what if they don't?"

"They will."

- 11:23 -

Junghyun and MiNa both sat in silence, sitting beside each other with their backs against the door. MiNa yawned resting her head against the wall. "It's been hours, Junghyun. Where are they?" She asks, her voice too tired to make her sound like her usual cheerful self.

"They'll come soon, don't worry."

"I hope they do." She said between her yawns.

"Don't fall asleep."

"I won't, geez."

Silence

...."You were quite scared earlier, shouldn't you be terrified by now?"

"I've been here for four hours." She answered, "Now that I know nothing really happened. I'm not scared anymore."

"Plus I'm with you." She said lastly before her eyes started slipping close.

"What?" Junghyun asks. He may or may not be a little red from that last sentence. But MiNa was already falling asleep. He furrows his eyebrows and nudged his elbow on her arm. "Yah!"

"Hm?"

"I told you not to fall asleep."

"I'm not. I'm just resting my eyes."

"right."

Suddenly, a loud thud was heard through the hallways, followed by a groan.

"fuck,"