● S E V E N T Y F O U R ●

"Why didn't you fucking tell me you can't open the door from inside!"

"How was I supposed to know? I just noticed." MiNa sighed

"Way to go then,"

"Well sorry? I didn't let the door close, for your information." she argued "It was your fault for leaving the door."

"Only because you couldn't reach the fucking rope, shorty."

"Hey--"

"What? Don't deny it." He shot back before she could even get a chance.

"You're so rude." MiNa rolled her eyes.

And it was silent for a while and Junghyun played around with some of the hooks beside him. MiNa meanwhile, stayed put. They didn't have their phones and no one could hear their yells. Mrs. Lee seems like she wont come any time soon since she's basically busy with teaching the students about the raft they were doing.

Her stomach growled all of a sudden and she sighed. "I really want to eat right now." she complained while Junghyun just scoffs at her and continued playing around with the hooks. Completely apathetic.

"I would love a caramel sundae right now." She pouts.

"Why a caramel sundae?"

MiNa twisted the rope she had in hand, "It's always been my favorite." She answers, "I remember giving some to a random kid who came by. I can't remember his name, but someone mentioned it before he left."

Junghyun quirked an eyebrow. It feels like he's experienced something like that too. He thought of it for a while and remembered a sweet little girl in pigtails, wearing the mint sundress, giving him a spoonful of her caramel sundae with a huge smile on her face.

"My name is MiNa!" the girl introduced, bowing her head a little.

No wonder it sounded so fucking familiar.

He looks at MiNa and notices how she greatly resembles the child. He wasn't sure but he should ask something just to make sure. "Was it a boy?"

"Hm.. Yeah." She hummed, "Wait, how did you know?"

"Random guess." He shrugged.

So it was her, what a small world. He thought. He should be going crazy and screaming at how he was actually that kid she gave the said treat to. But he didn't. Honestly, because he didn't want any more contact with MiNa furthermore. Again, with the whole keeping Yoongi away from Jimin thing. He's sticking with it and he's not gonna let a petty childhood memory get in the way. As if it mattered a lot anyway.

He's thankful that MiNa can be a little oblivious to things. She's smart and all, but she can be quite dense.

"I actually wanted to meet the kid again.. So bad." She continued. "I dunno, something just made me like him."

Junghyun smirked. whatever.

"Oh really?"

"Yep."

Junghyun could almost laugh at how ironic the fact that she's talking to that person right now. Yet she doesn't even realize it.

"Do you think he'd like me back if he met me?" She asks out of the blue, and that made Junghyun hitch his breath for a while.

It was silent for about 5 seconds.

Junghyun shakes his head, "No."

MiNa looks at him with a frown, "really??"

Junghyun nods.

'Never.'

Before Jimin left, he stuffed some pillows under his blanket so it looks like he's sleeping. You know, in case Jungkook would check on him.