● Yoongi's backstorey [additional chapter] ●

No one asked for this but y not.

I doubt anyone would read this after being gone for so long
_______________________________________________

"Yoonsoo.. I'm pregnant." Seulgi squeals as Yoonsoo almost dropped his cellphone

"Y-You are?!"

"No, no. Just gonna pig out for the next 9 months." Seulgi rolled her eyes. YoonSoo groans nudging her. His wife would let out her chuckle, the chuckle he loved to hear so much.

"IM KIDDING, YOU'RE GONNA BE A FATHER NOW!!" Seulgi jumps around excitedly. Yoonsoo, with a gummy smile on his face, carried his wife up. Spinning her around. Both drowning in their laughter. he— no, they were so happy.

It cant get any more better now cant it?

Yoonsoo's company was already at the top of it's game and he thought there couldn't be any better news than that.

But, guess he stood corrected. YoonSoo promised he'd give her and their child an amazing life.

And so, Seulgi spent her days at home preparing for the next 9 months. Yoonsoo was busy but always had time for his wife.

They seemed to think of everything they could for their child..

All but except a name, procrastinating at it's finest anyway.

9 months later, Seulgi gave birth to their first newborn. Hearing his first cries made her feel so accomplished. She felt as if all the pain from before were washed away.

It was her son that mattered now.

Yoonsoo and Seulgi still had no idea what to name their son.

Yoonsoo asks, "John?"

Seulgi snorts holding the small sleeping bundle, "John?"

"Min John sounds cool."

"Don't give me that western shit. Come on, there's gotta be something better we can name him!" Seulgi says stroking her finger on the small hairs that grew on the child's head.

"Then what do you suppose we name him?" Yoonsoo chuckled holding her hand.

Seulgi thought for a moment as she looked at Yoonsoo's small gold name tag.

'YoonSoo

Seulgi..'

"...Yoongi." She thought of aloud, Yoonsoo raises an eyebrow. "Yoongi?"

"Yoonsoo and Seulgi together, Yoongi!" Seulgi smiled snuggling the small child. "And it sounds cute." She swoons over the name. Yoonsoo wasnt a fan of it at first but if his wife wanted it, sure.

And there he was, small baby Min Yoongi.

Seulgi sighed, "I'm so happy he's healthy and well.."

"He looks like you alot, dont you think?" Seulgi gleamed up at his husband.

Yoonsoo tilts his head a bit, "Hm.."

"Yeah.. I guess so." He smiles softly. Giving his wife and son a kiss on the forehead.

"Yoonsoo-ah, remember it's our Yoongi's 4th birthday. Be sure to come home early so we can celebrate!" Seulgi smiles mixing the flour with the eggs.

"Sorry honey.. I'm a little busy with work." Yoonsoo's sighs could be heard from the other line. "I'll try to make it there sooner or later, alright?"