● F I F T Y F I V E ●

sorry if I didn't update last night. lmao I went somewhere HOHOHO

Now.. Y'all.. Are gonna hate me for this chapter.

..lol.

_________________________________________________________

"Joonie~" Seokjin whined as Namjoon pulled away from their make out session. He smirked "We're in public, you know?"

"No one cares anyway." Seokjin rolled his eyes. Yoongi clicked his tongue as he took a sip from his can of coke. (He's sure as hell that he's not gonna drink liquor anymore.)

Namjoon chuckled lowly, attacking Seokjin's soft plump lips with his. Seokjin immediately pulled him closer to deepen their kiss, their tongues together like a rythm. Biting onto his lower lip, they were interrupted by Yoongi's bickering.

"Man, is it great to be a third wheeler."

Namjoon pulled away pecking Seokjin's lips one more time, "Sorry."

"Whatever."

"You know, it's not too late to invite Jimin over! I'll buy him another ticket if you want~"

"Nah it's fine.. I'll just think of something to do tomorrow with Jimin."

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"Don't blow it this time, Yoongi." Seokjin joined in. "Jimin was really upset!"

"I know, I know!" Yoongi sighed taking another sip from the can before throwing it away by the trashcan a few feet away. "I'm not gonna disappoint this time."

"You better not." He stated burying his face onto the crook of Namjoon's neck.

After a while, Namjoon and Seokjin continued their little session and it was so steamy, Yoongi could gag. It was obvious it would happen, of course. But he wasn't mentally ready for it. He shooked for a moment before moving to the second part of the club.

It was mostly a bar and a lot of drunk people were dancing on the dance floor. Some even passed out and were face down on the floor. Yoongi grimaced as the scent of people mixed with liquor and beer surrounded the whole place. He was about to go back down when someone familiar—Far too familiar infact, catches his eye.

"Hyerin?"

Yoongi marched right over to the female, despite the amount of drunk people blocking the way; smothering themselves on Yoongi. He tapped on her shoulder and Hyerin turned around smiling "Yoongi!"

"What are you doing here??" Yoongi asked out loud.

"My friend and I met up here and she already left! I wanted to stay a little longer!" Hyerin answered, patting on the empty seat beside her. "Have a seat!"

Yoongi scratched his head before sitting down beside her. "I-I didn't know you drink now."

"Oh, yeah~ but not all the time! Just when there's occasions!" Hyerin giggled taking a sip from her cocktail. "How about you?? What drink would you like? My treat!"

"Ah, no thanks. I don't drink anymore."

"Oh come on, please? The drinks here are great!"

"No, no.. It's fine. When I start I actually don't stop.. So i don't wanna make you carry me back home or something." He chuckled, "but I am thirsty though, just give me an iced tea."

"Alright!" Hyerin made her way to the bar with her cocktail glass in hand to refill hers. She called for the bartender's attention and he asked what she would like