● E I G H T Y ●

BTS IS IN THE PH ALREADY AND I STARTED BREATHING SO MUCH ALKSDJALKGJLJK

so close yet so far #MabuhayBTS 

Please respect Bangtan's privacy tho eeeeeeeeeeee yall. let's show the boys how mature we r n shit HELL YEAH

(i proved how immature i am)

BUT YEAH! 

ANYWAY, I BOUGHT A TICKET FOR BTS' WINGS TOUR HERE IN THE PH (filipino: mga leche, ang laki ng ginagastos ko para sainyo anak ng pucha.)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

GUYS R SOME OF YALL COMING BC I WOULD RLLY LOVE TO MEET YOUUUUU???!!! I'LL GIVE U A HUGGEEE POTAETO HUG THAT YOU'LL PROBABLY REGRET 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"MiNa was that Junghyun?!" Yoongi asks

"NO!"

Yoongi relaxed, "Oh okay." he smiled but Jimin nudged his shoulder, "IDIOT- THAT'S JUNGHYUN!" 

"NO HE'S NOT! HAHA SHE'S MY FRIEND JESSICA-- "

Junghyun's voice was heard from the phone. "Tae-Sook, I need to go home."

"Already?" Tae-Sook asks

"NONONO STAY A WHILE." MiNa hollered before ending the call.

"...Hello? MiNa??"

"Fuck." Jimin gasped, "You need to fucking go!"

"Damn, but I just fucking got here." he pouts. 

"Yoongi! I know that's Junghyun. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO TAE-SOOK'S HOUSE."

"Er.. just relax. I'm sure MiNa can figure something out." Yoongi lays down on his lap, but Jimin pushed his head back up.

"ARE YOU SHITTING? YOU NEED TO GO."

"But your couch is cozy~" he whined laying down again.

"You're such a lazy ass." Jimin sighed, "It's not the time for this Yoongi! come on!"

"Lazy my foot! I go to daegu to work in an ungodly hour, I am an owner of a company that requires so much goddamn paper works, and documents, and meetings and you call me lazy?" Yoongi shot back but Jimin just sighed again and no matter how much he continued to protest, Yoongi was not getting his butt off the couch.

"I trust my niece, she'll get Junghyun calmed down and they'll do whatever shit they're doing again."

"Oh my fucking God, did you even know that Junghyun was gonna be with her?"

"If I did I wouldn't have called, sweetheart." he pouts, "Now will you let me sleep on your lap my beautiful sunshine?" he showed him his gummy smile again as he closed his eyes.

Jimin blushed at the nickname and sat there, nothing much to speak of. It took Jimin 5 minutes to fucking realize or just imagine what are the most possible worst-case scenarios and consequences that might happen if he gets fucking caught with a snoring Yoongi on his lap.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!" 

-

"I PROMISE IT'S ANOTHER JIMIN!"

"Jimin who then?"

"Uh.. Chang- CHANG! CHANG JIMIN!"

"And what's your samchon doing there?"

"Do you have to know?" MiNa groans, but Junghyun kept a straight look on his face and asks again, "What was he doing there?"

"I don't know! Business stuff or something."

"Well if that's the case. I'm gonna go home because my samchon, Jimin, probably doesn't want me to go home late."

MiNa grunts and starts worrying, 'fuck.' 

"Tae-Sook, I'm gonna go alright?"

"wait no! Let my appa drive you!" Tae-Sook stood up from his spot and ran towards Junghyun who was already wearing his coat and what not.

"It's fine-"

"No really! He insists!" Tae-Sook insisted as Taehyung quickly ran up behind him, "Yeah! I insist!!"

Junghyun sighs and nods. "Alright." 

"I'LL GO HOME TOO!" MiNa clamored grabbing her things as well. 

"Aw!" Hyo-Yeon frowned, "me and JinHee will come for company in the ride then!"

"I WANNA COME TOO! I DON'T WANNA BE ALONE OH MY GOD." Eun frowns getting up as well

"Is this an all for one and one for all kind of thing?" Taehyung scratches his head.

Junghyun shrugs, "I just wanted to go home and then this girl follows me." He bickered pointing at MiNa

"Well I didn't really plan to do an overnight here, right?" she smiles. "So.. if I wanna go home, why not?"

"Whatever." he rolls his eyes. Taehyung sighs and walks over to the garage, picking up their mini van's keys. A sound was heard from the car as it's lights flickered for probably two times. Taehyung smiled opening the door for them, "Well it doesn't matter how many we are anyway! we'll all fit anyway." he chuckled

"Now get in!"

-

Jimin sure did not expect a loud honk outside the house, because he literally shrieked when he heard it. He curses looking down at Yoongi who was too deep in his slumber, he didn't think twice on shaking and pushing him off of his lap so he'd wake up. As soon as Jimin confirmed he was awake, he almost yelled, "HIDE!" 

"You know I would like a better wake up call--"

"JUST FUCKING HIDE ALREADY YOONGI!" Jimin yells again making Yoongi stand up and push him outside the back of the house.

The car outside honks again as Jimin ruffled his hair running to the door. As soon as he opened, he already saw Junghyun hopping off the mini van. Jimin didn't get a chance to greet him at all because he went straight in the house, searching for Yoongi.

"Fuck." MiNa muttered.

Jimin was about to go in but he saw Yoongi run out from the back of the house and ran away hiding himself behind the cars parking near by. He gave a quick sigh of relief and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. His heart was beating fast, he literally thought they'd be caught.

But.. guess it's not today. 

Jimin turned around to face the driver of the van to thank him for taking Junghyun home, but before he could the driver already rolled down his window

"JIMIN?!"

"TAEHYUNG?!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

IM LATE AGAIN OMFG SORRY

and it's short

BUT TOMORROW I'LL MAKE AN UPDATE OR TWO! 

PROMISE!! 

  Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: 

P.S: IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS WER I CAN BUY ARMY BOMBS VER 2 OR SOMETHING BC OMFG IM DESPERATE ALSFKJAKS tHANKS!