● E I G H T Y F I V E ●

Btw, yes, i kno I missed a lot of days so I'm doing two more updates later! I love you all!

the story is sorta reaching it's end.

like.. 3.2/4 i guess? lmao

sorry if i didn't update- I went on another trip aigoooooo :<

BUT HERE I AM WITH AN UPDATE BC I MISSED THE LAST TWO UPDATE DAYS AGAIN. NOWADAYS I KEEP UPDATING LATE OMG. I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YALL.

ALSO YES, MY NEW DP IS MY MADE UP HIPHOP MOSNTER ALJFDHKSNAKSFJAHKR IT TURNED OUT SO WELL <3

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Wait, you're still in contact with Yoongi?? WOAH DID YOU TWO MAKE UP? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING WITH JEONGGUK!" Taehyung exclaimed while paying the cashier for their drinks.

"No!! I mean.. I'm just giving Yoongi another shot.. that's all? And if we do work out, then.. that's when I'll tell him."

"Just to be safe with any horrible happenings like last time!  I don't know how he'll react now if he hears about this." Jimin sighed before continuing. "If I think we're not working out, then I'll just say no, forget about it and go on with life. Jeongguk doesn't have to know."

"Well.. sure." Taehyung rolled his eyes sipping on his cup, "I guess it's a pretty good idea.. It's just, I dunno.."

"What?"

"The thing is.. Jeongguk's not stupid."

"...What do you mean?"

"wELL IT'S JUST THAT.." Taehyung raised his voice a little, fiddling with the fake flowers displayed on their table.

"you're just sort of.. very much obvious and painfully oblivious." Taehyung stated in a very blunt manner while adding more cream into his tea.

Jimin was taken a back from Taehyung's answer, "What?!"

"No offense, but you're someone I'd not tell much secrets of. You're very bad at hiding and keeping shit."

"No I am not!" Jimin argued, "I'm not oblivious and obvious what are you-"

"YOU ARE!" Taehyung interrupts slamming his rather large hand on the table. "You're horrible at hiding stuff from people. As well as recognizing shit! Stop denying your shit chim!" he cries outloud. Jimin had told him to quiet down because people were staring at both him and Taehyung.

"Okay fine, whatever. But back to the point.. Do you really think he knows though?"

"I would say he might.. but who knows." Taehyung shrugs.

Jimin sighed and stared at his drink, "I hope not."

-

Junghyun stared at MiNa and Eun talking with a cold glare clearly in his eyes. He watched as MiNa rambled about random stories to Eun the entire time. They were getting along and having fun so much. For whatever reason he doesn't know of, he wants MiNa rambling weird shit at him and not Eun.

It's like he's missing how much he basically annoys him, and that's wrong!

He was jealous. A little jealous, but enough to the point where he couldn't help but start tearing some pages on his text book. Tae-Sook noticed immediately and pried the text book from his hands.

"You do know your dad pays good money for that." Tae-Sook says. Junghyun rolled his eyes and looks away again.

Putting the book down, Tae-Sook asks, "You upset?"