● S I X T Y T H R E E ●

"Life begins at 40."

"Sure it does."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, scoffing at himself at that stupid quote that went into his mind.

He was currently moving boxes into their new home. He almost drops the ridiculously heavy box down in MiNa's new room and stretches.

Their new home was quite big. Well, a mansion sure, but smaller. MiNa got a scholarship so suddenly and MiNa wanted to go to that school now.

Why? Because it's in seoul.

Again, he still doesn't know why MiNa wants to go to Seoul so much. Heck, even MiNa forgot why actually. She thought it was probably just a place she really wanted to go to.

And now she had a chance, so she grabbed it quickly.

But she can't go alone. She wants Yoongi to come with him.

-

"But what about the company?"

"Please!"

"I can't go. Who's gonna look after it?"

"Your secretary can keep you updated and send you your files and what not by email!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "It's not that easy, MiNa. What about important meetings? Conferences?"

"How often do you get them?"

"..twice a week?"

"KTX then!"

"It takes almost 2 hours!"

"So?"

"MiNa I'm getting old."

"Life begins at 40, quit acting like you're turning 60."

"I feel like I am."

MiNa giggled pinching his samchon's cheeks. "You don't look a day over 25! You don't even have wrinkles!" She complimented.

"Don't bribe me over your compliments." Yoongi whined, already smiling at his niece.

"Ah, my samchon is so, so handsome! I wish he could take me to seoul!"

"What's your secret samchon? You don't look like you're 40 at all! In fact, you look like you're only 20!"

"Sure I do." He laughed sardonically.

-

Not that it's a lie though. Surprisingly, Yoongi looked like he's never aged. Though he acts like he did, but his physical appearance didn't whatsoever.

He dyes his hair black now so it'd look like he isn't growing white hair (to his pure embarrassment) He of course doesn't dye old bright colors now since it'd look wrong for a 40 year old man to walk around in pink hair.

[Well.]

Back to the subject, he finally agreed (How did MiNa do it, he will never know.)

Now here he is, their moving truck just arrived today while they came in yesterday. Their house in daegu is still there, and he still owns it. Theres just no one there.
His hired maids and guards were finally discharged from their duties under Yoongi, but he kept some of them to come to Seoul. He would still be busy actually, but he's gonna solely focus on his laptop more often now.

"Life at 40 my ass." He yawned walking to his own room.

Painting.