● F I F T Y S E V E N ●

Idk why a rose, lololol.
_________________________________________________________
YoonSoo looked down at him with a faint smile, "Liked what you saw?"

Jimin quickly stood up and hit his chest, making him maneuver backwards "You were in on this too, weren't you?!" Jimin yelled through his sobs.

"Even if I was, which I certainly am not. Why would I tell you?" He lies

Jimin gritted his teeth. "What do you want now? Im guessing what happened to me earlier isn't enough for you huh?"

"It's pretty simple, really." YoonSoo smirked. Jimin sniffed crossing his arms, "I'm listening."

"Now what I'll do is give you enough money for you to go back to Busan, restore all your life savings with your father, enough to buy you a new house and furniture and your wealthy life back."

"And act like all of the following months, have never even happened." He continued.

Jimin's eyes widened, his heart almost felt like it stopped beating as he stared at him in shock. "Y-You.. You want me to go.. Go back to Busan?"

"Exactly." YoonSoo answered, "Think about it Jimin. You'll be with your father again, you'll have your old life back. Plus you'll be able to move on quickly! Find someone else you'll like over there for all I care. All I know is my son is definitely not for you."

Jimin looked down at the ground and began thinking.. To Jimin it doesn't sound half bad.

But.. He might never see Taehyung again.

Or Seokjin.

Or Namjoon and Hoseok.

Everyone he became friends with here.

Not even Yoongi.

And he doesn't want that.

But staying here wouldn't do any better either, the cut Yoongi made was too deep. He bit his lip thinking of Hyerin and Yoongi.

She's definitely not his type, of course. But they had a background together. Plus, Yoongi might've even liked her back then.

..."well?"

Jimin stayed silent. He couldn't decide if it was a good idea or not, but he's leaning onto it slowly.

"Hm.. Oh well then." YoonSoo turned around and began walking away. He was a few feet from Jimin when finally..

"WAIT!"

He turned around to face Jimin with a sick smile, "yes?"

Jimin took in a shaky breath and stammered, "I..I'll do it."

"You will?" YoonSoo asks, making sure. Jimin nodded.

"Excellent! I'll give you your tickets for the train later." He chuckled, "I'll give you the money and such at my house, come on."

"Wait!" Jimin hollered again, YoonSoo groans "What?"

"I'd.. I'd like to make a note to everyone first." He sighed. "I.. I don't want to leave without a goodbye."

"Do it when we get to my house. I'll send it off to them."

"Please do." Jimin sighed "promise me you will."

YoonSoo smirked, knowing very well about the lack of trust from Jimin. "I'm a man who stands by his promises. Your fat ass has nothing to worry about. Now hurry up."

"I.." Yoongi stuttered

"YOONGI WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!." Seokjin raised his voice, earning stares from the drunk people surrounding them. Not like they cared; they were too drunk to do so.