● N I N E T Y T W O ●

lMAO OK SO LIKE TODAY, is one of those days where i just randomly love a member SO MUCH.

N it's hobi hobi HAHA

Even tho y'all dont wanna know this, I'll stiill tell y'all.

Y'all can laugh at me for this, lol idrc.

You know Jhope's infamous line "I'm your hope, I'm your angel, JhOpe."

For some reason i misheard angel as engine.

LIKE

LEGIT. LMAO~ SORRY
_________________________________________________________

"Samchon?" MiNa called out.

She had woke up early since she (like every other student) had to get ready for school. She actually thought she'd wake up and Yoongi would still be asleep beside her, snoring away.

But he isn't.

MiNa was quite an observant person when it comes to stuff like this. Now, she could say he went to work really early. But if he did, he wouldn't leave his laptop behind. Before anything, he makes sure he brings the laptop first and then he actually gets ready himself.

"That's odd." MiNa muttered.

She got off the bed and walked out the room, thinking any possible reason why he'd leave his laptop. She noticed the bag of uncooked ramyeon, already opened and getting infested by ants. She looked at it with disgust before actually cleaning it up. Now that was really odd, was Yoongi in such a rush to actually leave these things behind?

"Well if he was, why open a packet in the first place." MiNa muttered walking around the house. Sighing later on after seeing no possible trace to why these have even been left behind.

She felt like something was really wrong about it. As much as she doesn't wanna leave this for later, she thought she shouldn't go jump into conclusions. And that she should prolly go and get ready and just hope he'd be back when she's home from school.

-

"MiNa talk to me- I'm really sorry alright? I really am! Can't we talk about it?"

"I thought you said I should stay the fuck away from you and Eun? Why the hell are you coming to me." She muttered opening her locker and blocking his face with it.

"I didn't.. mean it." Junghyun quickly answered before going to the other side where the locker wasn't blocking him. "Please, I'm so sorry."

"Eun was sure right about you. You are an ass." MiNa said not even sparing a glance. "And it's funny how I..." MiNa paused, but quickly shook her head, "Nothing."

"How you what?"

"You don't have to know. After all, we aren't even friends in the first place right? We never were."

"MiNa I say a lot of shit, alright? And I'm sorry. It just.. blew out, and I didn't know what I was doing. I was just really mad."

"Then what?! why?? What did I even do?!" MiNa shuts the locker, making a loud sound echoing through the empty halls.

Junghyun took a deep breath, as if he was gathering up as much air as he could because this situation is suffocating as hell. "I can't tell you."