● F O R T Y S E V E N ●

Lemme give yall one more stupid filler.

SUCKS CUZ IM RUSHING OMGGGGGG HI

[NOT GONNA PUT A MEDIA CUZ MY IPAD IS DEAD AND IM DEAD TOO CUZ I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO WATCH JHOPE AND JIMIN'S LIL DANCE PART IN MAMA 2014]

_______________________________________________________

"Hey Jimin!" Hyerin greeted while walking up to him~

"Oh.. Hey, Hyerin." Jimin says looking up from his book, 'what does she want?'

"Mind if I sit with you?" She asks pointing at the open seat next to him.

'I reeeeeaally don't want you to.'
"Sure!" Jimin huffed a smile and continued reading.

Hyerin sat down beside him and silence just invaded the room. Jimin couldn't even focus what he was reading and kept reading the same line because he can't stand the fact that Hyerin's sitting right beside him.

Hyerin's nice and all, he just doesn't seem to like her around Yoongi. It gives him a bad vibe and it's not so settling at all.

She said so herself that she would never interfere with his and Yoongi's relationship.

But he's not so sure.

So.. How long have you and Yoongi been together again? Just a few days before I got here right?"

"Uhm, yeah."

"Oh~" Hyerin smiled, "If you didn't know, me and Yoongi have been quite solid since we were 6." She chuckled

"Really? That was awfully a long time ago." Jimin commented, not really caring much about what she said.

"I know!" She sighed, "We were always so close together. I was his first and only friend."

"He was such a scaredy cat to talk to people. if it weren't for me, he'd still be coped up in here."

"That's nice." Jimin commented again

"We took care of a small puppy before and named her Yerin. We'd sometimes also pretend we were married and she was our kid." She laughs shaking her head from the small memory.

Now Jimin was starting to get a little pissed. It looks like Hyerin was bragging about hers and Yoongi's relationship. 

"In a matter of 4 years together in person, I've known almost everything about him." she says, "But sadly, when we were 10.. I had to go and leave." She sighed

Jimin almost grunted, "Yeah, but people change though. And I'm guessing Yoongi changed a lot since you left." He said, trying to sound as NICE as possible.

Hyerin giggled, "You're right."

"But I know he's still my Yoongi." she smiled at him sweetly. 

'Your Yoongi?' Jimin hated it. He should be saying that, not her.

"I mean.. He probably still likes Kumamon." she chuckled.

"He likes Kumamon?" Jimin's eyes widened.

"You don't know?? He basically yaps about that bear all the time before! How do you not know?" She chuckled. Jimin could feel his anger rising, it's not my fault that I don't know.

"He just doesn't talk about it." Jimin managed to let out a chuckle as well, despite at how he's getting too pissed at her.

"Does he still play basketball?" 

Jimin flinched, okay, that he didn't know as well.

"U-Uh.. he plays basketball?" Jimin asks

"Why would you think he'd have a basketball court if he doesn't know how to play!" Hyerin laughs. Jimin felt embarrassed, but he just continued reading muttering "Well soooorrry,"

"Tell me, Jimin. What do you know about Yoongi? how much has he changed compared to the old Yoongi~" She asks

Jimin just sank into his seat. He honestly didn't know what to answer. The only goddamn thing he knows about Yoongi is just a hint of his past with his family. Yoongi's never talked to Jimin about his hobbies, or likes. Most of the time he just talks about work, how his day went, how tired he is, All that stuff.

They'd just cuddle and do all the cute couple things.

But it's bizarre how Jimin barely knows his other traits. In fact, he was surprised at how Yoongi's traits were so different than he thought.

Hyerin looked at him curiously before coughing, "Well??"

Jimin looked at Hyerin nervously, he bit his lip and thought of what to say~ 

"Well.. uh, he's changed ALOT." he shrugs, mentally face palming himself

"How did he change?" 

"Weeelll~~" Jimin quickly started thinking of what to say "He's more mature?"

"And?"

"He's taken more responsibilities~" He adds.

"What about his hobbies?"

"Uh.. pretty much the same." 

"Do you even know what his hobbies are, besides Basketball?"

...."Sleep." Jimin bit his lip, 'I mean, it's true. Right?'

"...Sleeping?"

"Yeah."

"Uhm.. anything else?" she asks once more.

"working I guess?-"

"Jimin, how much do you even know about Yoongi?" Hyerin chuckled, Jimin stayed quiet and looked back in his book. "It doesn't matter how much I know him, really."

"yes it does! You're his boyfriend for pete's sake! How could you not?" Hyerin laughed as if it was some joke.

"Well.. It's not like it's necessary if I know everything about him." 

"Good point." Hyerin nods "But.. How do you love each other when you barely even know the simple things?"

"I don't know, Hyerin. You tell me."

"Oh come on, You're the boyfriend here! You might as well know more about him!" Hyerin raised her eyebrow. And now, Jimin's just had enough of it.

"Well, then. Tell me, Hyerin. Do you know what's been going on with Yoongi recently?" Jimin snapped as Hyerin stayed quiet, thinking of what to say.

"Have you had any idea of what he's been through for the past 14 years of your absence?"

"I may have not known Yoongi for almost all my life like you. But if there's one of us that should know more about these types of situations, it should be you."

"I mean, I know a little. How about you?" Jimin chuckled waiting for her to answer. Which she couldn't. 

Jimin smiled before slamming his book closed, making a loud sound from the pages of the book colliding. "This was a nice talk."

Hyerin nods looking down. Jimin stood up and looked at Hyerin with a bitter smile, although it wasn't noticeable. "Although, I do hope you tell me more about Yoongi's Hobbies." 

He walks away swiftly holding onto his book tightly 'holy shit that was mean of me-' 

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry lmao

liek- I just wanna get the shit fillers done oml

bUT IM EXCITED. 

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: