● S I X T Y F O U R ●

I LOWKEY CRINGE AT MY OLD CHAPTERS.

AND IM SCARED OF LOOKING AT IT'S COMMENTS

(Idk if my writing improved or flunked whatsoever though, i just didn't like how i wrote that time. Specially in character povs omfg.)

UGH.

I'D REWRITE THEM, BUT IM LAZY ASF.

________________________________________________________

Jungkook trudged his way back home, sighing endlessly from exhaustion. When he opened the door he was supposed to head to his room but he noticed the lamp in their living room opened.

"Jimin?" He raises an eyebrow, seeing that theres someone sitting on the lounge chair.

"No."

Junghyun rolled his eyes. He rolled their lounge chair and crosses his arms at his father. "It's Junghyun boi."

Jungkook sighed, "Why aren't you asleep? There's school tomorrow."

He chuckled with a smug look on his face. "That doesn't matter right now--"

"Oh yes it fucking does, Junghyun. Tell me in the morning!" Jungkook scolds

Junghyun whined, "No way! I waited for you to come home. It'll just take a second."

"Why couldn't you ask me in the morning?"

"You know how I am when I'm curious. I wouldn't sleep."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. It was true though. Both he and his son have the same traits when they're curious. Once they get curious, they'll be too curious and be itching for an answer. So he decides to get this thing over with so he and his son can sleep.

"Fine."

Junghyun smiled pulling out the canvas Jimin painted on earlier, but with it's back turned. Jungkook scrunches up his nose. "Why are you messing with your samchon's paintings?"

"Because! I wanna know who this guy is!"

The moment Junghyun turned the canvas around, Jungkook's mouth gaped wide. He blinks a few times to see if his eyes were just playing with him.

Yoongi?

Why?

Does he miss him?

I thought he already hated him.

While his thoughts rambled his mind, he stared at the painting of Yoongi for a certain amount of time. After so long, Junghyun finally spoke.

"So he does exist~" Junghyun smirked, "It's prety obvious you know him. Tell me his name?" he asks

Jungkook suddenly shakes his head from his thoughts and glares at Junghyun, "Why do you wanna know?"

"Curiosity, appa."

"If your samchon doesn't wanna tell you, why should I?"

"Please!"

Jungkook rubs the temples of his forehead. He's so tired from work and now he has to deal with his son. And surprise, it involved Yoongi. He's not sure if he should tell him. Not sure if Jimin would like to as well. But then again, they haven't seen Yoongi in so long and it wouldn't matter if he told him. But this subject touches something really sensitive and he shouldn't be careless to ramble that around to someone. Even to his own son.

So he said no.

[But Junghyun protested, asking for his name. and this will reach until morning if he knew his son too well. How ridiculous.]

"Tell me!"

"Alright! His name is Min Yoongi."

"Min Yoongi?" Junghyun asks, "Who's that?"

"No more further questions, you already know his name."

"Well, you made me more curious."

Jungkook facepalmed.

"Fine. I'll tell you in the morning."

"That sucks."

"Junghyun it's fucking two in the morning! Go to bed." Jungkook raised his voice. Junghyun flinched and put the painting down. "Okay okay! Jesus."

And Junghyun grumbled walking back to his room in his bunny slippers. But that gave Junghyun some time to think.

'Min..'

'I've heard that right?'

"Bah, it's a common surname anyway."

Jungkook groaned and looked back at the painting. He picked it up and put it on Jimin's easel.

'He still loves him, doesn't he?'

Jungkook frowned at this.

"After all these years it's still him." He sighed

_________________________________________________________

Eweee. I cringed at this actually.

Something to fill up. Im quite excited already for the next chappies, lmao~

I sorta feel bad for jungkook~ although my apologies kooks, I didn't make this a yoonmin fanfic for nothing.

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: