● E I G H T Y S E V E N ●

Not proof read bc i was rlly fucking sleepy already. Like.. Fukkkkkk.

"What did you do." Eun crosses his arms.

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"I really don't."

"Junghyun, I'm serious! MiNa cried when she came back to the classroom." Eun sighed, "What did you do?!"

Junghyun scoffs, "I didn't do anything."

"Don't fucking lie to me Junghyun!" Eun growled. This got Junghyun startled because Eun rarely raised his voice or even gets mad.

He gave him a look before clicking his tongue, "Fine, I told her to get the fuck away from me."

"I told her that she was a bother and was annoying. Is she that fucking sensitive to cry like a baby?"

Eun gasps "..You didn't-"

"I did." Junghyun raises an eyebrow. "Why the fuck do you care about her that much?"

Eun groaned facepalming. "Why the fuck would you say that?!"

"Well I meant it. I want her to get the fuck away from me. Why? Do you like her?" Junghyun snorts.

"Well maybe I do!" Eun yells, "But hey~ guess what? she liked an ignorant fool like you instead-"

He quickly covered his mouth.

"What?"

...Eun sighs, You already said it, get over it.  "You heard me!"

"She likes me?"

"Yeah and it's a pity she does!" Eun spat.

Junghyun was silent for a while before he shakes his head. "Well I don't like her so she can cry all she wants!" he rolls his eyes.

Eun shakes his head, punching his shoulder. "You're a fucking jerk! She hasn't done anything bad to you, why did she have to deserve that!"

Junghyun's intimidating facial expression faltered. He knew she didn't, but now he realized that what he was doing was too harsh of him.

He looked up at Eun and got a glare in return before he walked off. Probably to find MiNa to apologize or whatever.

That horrible feeling in his gut just worsened. He hates it.

That night Junghyun just sat on the couch, a blank look on his face. Clearly having a lot on his mind.

Jeongguk sighed the nth time after calling out his son. He finally sat down next to him. "Yah. Jeon Junghyun-ah~"

"Yeah?" He deadpanned. Jeongguk shook his head at his reaction. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong." He answered quite blankly.

"Are you sure? Come on, hyun. You can tell me anything."

Junghyun glanced at Jeongguk for a while before sighing himself, he then asks. "You know Yoongi's niece right?"

"MiNa right?" Junghyun nodded. Jeongguk then told him to go on.

"So, I'm trying to distance myself from her.. Because of this whole history thing between Jiminie samchon and hers." He continued, "And.. Well, I kinda went too far and snapped at her because.. She was just following me? I mean.. She's a little clingy-"

"Aigoo, Junghyun-ah-"

He interrupts- "but the thing is.. I just knew today that she liked me." He frowned, "And.. I feel so guilty!"