● E I G H T Y F O U R ●

let me say this first: this is a very long author's note and if you're not up for it, you can always scroll and get on with the story. But for those of you who do wanna take some time to read this, then please go ahead.

And sorry for the late update lmao
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
GUYS. THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING.

AT FIRST WHEN I BOUGHT THE TICKET I WAS SORT OF REGRETTING *YES I SORT OF REGRETTED STUFF* BECAUSE.. OF THE MONEY I SPENT, YOU KNOW? LIKE.. I DUNNO IT JUST FELT SAD TO SEE THAT AMOUNT OF MY MONEY AND SAVINGS GO AWAY,

BUT GUESS WHAT, IT WAS ALL WORTH IT. ALL FUCKING WORTH IT.

I COULDN'T EVEN BELIEVE MY EYES THAT THEY WERE RIGHT THERE- THE ACTUAL 7 MEN I LOVED AND ADORE THESE PAST TWO (turning three I think-) YEARS, WERE ALREADY RIGHT FUCKING THERE. AND I WASN'T SEEING THEM THROUGH A SCREEN ANYMORE

I WAS SEEING THEM WITH MY OWN EYES, JUST A FEW DISTANCES AWAY.

AND HOLY FUCKING SHIT- I THINK I BELIEVED THE SCREEN MORE THAN THE STAGE BECAUSE I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THEY WERE RIGHT THERE- I  WAS LIKE

"R U SURE THEY'RE NOT FUCKING DOUBLES OMFG,"

and this one though:

NAMJOON IS VERY MUCH MORE HANDSOME IN PERSON.

NO SERIOUSLY, IT'S LIKE.. HE BECAME 1000X MORE HANDSOME WHEN I SAW HIM. I THINK I SCREAMED AT HIM MORE THAN TAEHYUNG (No tae, i still love u. it's just that he was v hot.)

AND JHOPE- OH MY GOD WHAT AN ANGEL. I THINK I CRIED WHEN HE ALMOST CRIED WHEN THERE WAS A PAUSE IN MAMA.

YOONGI'S TONGUE TECHNOLOGY BITCH- HOLY FUQ MY PANTS R WET (nah i didn't pee in the concert lmao tf)

Seokjin was just as beautiful and OH GOD HOW BREATHTAKING WAS HE AT AWAKE, Jimin was amazing and his voice never failed to amaze me when he sang LIE, Jungkook's Begin was a fucking party, let me tell you that. HE WAS VERY SEXY TOO OH MY GADDEU.

but Taehyung.

My bebe

my beloved

my one and only taetae.

When he sang stigma I think I stopped cheering for a while and just stared at him- EVEN MY FRIEND ASKED IF I WAS ALRIGHT BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS SCREAMING BUT ME-

I WAS

STARING AT THAT MAN.

MY GOD, LIKE.. I WAS LOVESTRUCK RIGHT THERE-

I just realized how much I love Taehyung. LOL!

At the end of the concert my lungs gave up completely after the concert. I screamed that much, seriously. I was so tired I didn't even have the energy to eat food.

I'LL POST SOME OF MY PICTURES BUT NOT NOW BC WELL.. I DELETED WATTPAD AND MESSENGER ON MY PHONE JUST SO I CAN TAKE MORE PHOTOS. I'LL TRANSFER THEM TO MY COMPUTER AND I'LL SHOW YALL LMAO.

to all those who I wanted to meet at the concert- Aigoo, I'm sorry if I didn't get to actually meet yall. I actually spent the whole day at MOA in line so I can get a good spot at the concert. Like.. I was there vEEEEEEERYY EARLY.