● S E V E N T Y S E V E N ●

Its march 14

Its the potato princess' birthday yall *THROWS CONFETTI*

Jk it was yesterday. (Well, in ph time it was.)

Tho, Im 14 now. Aiiii.

Sorry if i didn't update babes, we went on a trip and stuffff

And i got to meet my bae irl ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yoongo 

CRYING THO BECAUSE I CANT FOLLOW MY NEW FOLLOWERS BACK AND I FEEL MEAN. (Bc i already followed 1000 people.)

THEY FOLLOWED ME, AND I SHOULD FOLLOW THEM TOO. LIKE.. I DUNNOO JUST YEA.

I MEAN, THATS HOW I SHOW MY GRATITUDE ANYWAY. SINCE IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE ON THEIR PROFILES LIKE "oh tenkyu por palloweng mi."

_________________________________________________________

Kooks: I'm almost home. Make sure Junghyun does his homework. Sent, 8:43 P.M.

Jimin crosses his arms while waiting for the door to open revealing a tired Jungkook, as always. But it's already 9:20 and he still hasn't arrived. If he was almost home why is he taking so long? Usually he texts him this when he's under 10 minutes away.

He sighs and just thought maybe he went somewhere again to buy something that caught his eye.

JimChim: If you're buying iron man underwear for Junghyun again, istg Jungkook. HE DOESN'T LIKE THAT SHIT, STOP IT. Sent, 9:21 P.M.

He waited for a reply but he didn't. He watches the window to see if there was any sign of Jungkook, but the younger was nowhere seen.

He gets a small ding sound from his phone and looked at who the contact was, he was expecting Jungkook but it was Yoongi

SaltNotSuga: if you were a booger I'd pick you? Sent, 9:24 P.M.

Jiminnie: heard it. Seen, 9:24 P.M.

SaltNotSuga: damnit. Sent, 9:25 P.M.

"So you think that it was Yoongi behind all the flowers and the nice food Jimin's been getting?" Hyerin asks

"Well, it's a guess.. Sorta."

"Why do you think so?"

"Well.. After their lil' encounter Jimin has been painting him a lot these days.. I just thought he probably reminisced about him a lot because of it. But it's going on for days and days, he doesn't even seem so sad when he's painting him; he even day dreams."

Hyerin took a sip from her tea, "Oh yeah, it's totally Yoongi." Jungkook just shrugs and looks out the window.

"If I'm mistaken, you mentioned about you and Jimin having this.. Sort of affair before?" She asked again, "But you let him go to Yoongi?"

Jungkook gulped down the lump in his throat, "I did."

"Why?"

The grip on his bag tightened, "I thought he'd be happier with him. I did what I thought was right for him."

Hyerin chuckled bitterly. "Whatever happened 17 years ago wasn't happy at all. You should've kept him with you."

Jungkook fell silent. He sighed and stood up, he needed to go before anything else happens. "Excuse me, but I really need to go."

"Jeon, before you go, I'll let you answer this one question."

Jungkook shakes his head. "Please I really nee-"

"Do you want to get Jimin back?" She asks.

...."He already is?"

"With you I mean." She rolled her eyes, "Get your relationship back."

"Look, Jeon. I can help you with this. If you want Yoongi out of your way and to have Jimin all to yourself, I'd be glad to help. We can pair up and not let them come any more closer. Think of it, Yoongi might even hurt him again."

Jungkook was shocked, he was a little rushed by all of this. He does want him back although not in that kind of way. Plus whatever happened was a long time ago too. Would Jimin still even consider to be with him?

"I.. I dunno about this." Jungkook shakily muttered. "I don't wanna just.. Put force on him or something like that

"Whatever, but you're welcome to call me if you ever change your mind. I'll be waiting." Hyerin then slid a piece of paper toward Jungkook with her phone number written on it. "Throw it away, or put it to use. It's your call, but i prefer you do if you really want Jimin back." She smiled sweetly, standing up from her chair. "Au Revoir!"

-

Jungkook runs a hand through his hair. "Fuck." He muttered staring at the numbers displayed on the white piece of paper. He was currently walking back home and he was already by the sidewalk leading to their house. What was he gonna do? Of course he can always throw it away and forget it. Hell he's not up for that sort of stuff again. She said it was his call anyway.

although but something in him sorta wants it too

He's jealous how Yoongi's still in his heart even though he was with Jimin longer than he did. He treated Jimin right, he doesn't understand why he's slowly going to him again

He rolls his eyes as he entered the house. A sleeping Jimin on the couch greeted him. His phone in both hands and it obviously looks like he waited for him a while until he fell asleep himself.

He was gonna carry him back to his room but his phone chimed. He thought he'd get it for him later after placing him to bed. After a while when  he came back the screen on his phone was still on. He didn't want to be nosey about it but even if he didnt wanna see, its already displayed.

SaltNotSuga: I love you, Jiminnie. Have a good night sleep. Sent, 11:32

"Suga??"

"Yep, that's my nickname for Yoongi."

"So you two have nicknames for each other now?" Jungkook rolled his eyes "close now, aren't you?"

"Well.. It's just me. But i just wanted to nickname him that because I thought it fit him really well." Jimin giggled.

"So it is Yoongi." Jungkook muttered. He sighed and put Jimin's phone in his room. He sat down on his desk and decided to do work for a while. Although he couldn't focus because he kept and started thinking. Not knowing of what he's gonna do. He heaved a sigh and rubbed his temples.

He slowly pulls out the piece of paper with Hyerin's number along with his phone.

_________________________________________________________

Welp that was boring HAHHAHA im wiped out from the trip.

Ly all,

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: