● S E V E N T Y T H R E E ●

......

"Hey." Yoongi waves

"What the fuck is he doing here, Jimin?!"

"Uh- Look, I can explain."

"Oh you sure do. You have a lot to explain!" Jungkook said

"I'm just gonna.." Yoongi awkwardly lets himself out of the room and leaves the house as well. Awkward.

Well he's sure as hell he's not gonna deal with Jungkook. You're on your own Jimin.

Jimin glared at the door; the one Yoongi got out of. He sighed and grumbled, "Much wow, Yoongi."

He looks at Jungkook who still had his arms crossed and he figured he might as well start explaining. Jungkook listened through, keeping a straight look on his face. He honestly looks like a mother being mad at her child if you look at it. And because Jimin thought of that, he started laughing while explaining.

"Whats so funny?!"

"You just-" he giggled for a while, "You just look like a mom right now!" He laughed

"Oh my Fuck, hyung."

"Yah! No swearing." Jimin scolded this time.

"I'M NOT TWO OH MY GOD. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME SWEARING."

"Because you're still a baby to me." Jimin answered smiling.

Jungkook crosses his arms, clearly pissed.

"Jungkook, I was kidding!" Jimin frowned.

"It's not that, but.. Jimin, I thought you didn't like him anymore. Why are you randomly letting him in the house? My house also."

"I didn't let him in, he let himself in. But I promise Jungkook. Nothing happened last night! We just fell asleep."

Jungkook gave him an unsure look, and looks at Jimin's sad, pleading eyes. "Don't be mad at me Kookiieeee." He pouts.

He sighed and uncrosses his arms (?) "Alright, whatever."

"You're not gonna be mad?"

"I'm not-- I wont." He answered.

Jimin smiled softly at Jungkook. Jungkook just smiled back, but snorts suddenly.

"What?"

"Ratatouille? Seriously??"

"Don't."

Back at the camp, the students were making their nightly activities. They were being taught how to make a small raft out of bamboo sticks and ropes, but after looking at her supplies, Mrs. Lee noticed the lack of rope she brought.

"We don't have enough rope." Mrs. Lee says before turning to MiNa, "Can you and your partner please get some rope in the supplies room?"

"Which one?"

"The one near the opening of the woods." She bit her lip, why there?