● E I G H T Y O N E ●

..."JIMIN!"

Taehyung reached forward out of the window, standing up to his seat to hug him. Not even realizing that there was a door that he could actually open before launching himself on the older. Half of his body was ridiculously hanging outside of the car from the window. He just couldn't wait out of excitement instead of opening the door. But luckily before Taehyung could squiggle out of the window completely, Tae-Sook was quick and grabbed onto his shirt, "APPA USE THE DOOR!!"

Taehyung finally realizes how ridiculous he looked and laughs "OH RIGHT!" He sat back inside the car. Probably hitting his head in the process of pulling himself back inside, Hyo-Yeon and JinHee laugh their asses off as Eun was very much confused of everything that was happening. MiNa was confused as well to how Taehyung even knows Jimin.

Taehyung opened the door and jumped off the van. He ran up to Jimin and attacked him with a hug while both were screaming wildly. "YOU'RE HERE IN SEOUL?!?! SINCE WHEN?!" Jimin asks jumping with Taehyung

"I JUST MOVED HERE A WEEK AGO!" Taehyung answered hugging Jimin tightly, "YOU WERE HERE ALL THESE YEARS??"

"YES! WITH JEONGGUK!"

"JEONGGUK TOO?!" Taehyung gasped

"YEAH!"

But then Taehyung stopped jumping and looked at Jimin seriously.. "Wait.. Is Junghyun, Jeongguk's son?"

"Yeah? Their faces should be a dead giveaway."

"Well they do have a small resemblance." Taehyung hummed as he taps a finger on his chin

"Are you blind? He's a spitting image of Jeongguk." Jimin chuckled

"WOAH." Taehyung suddenly yells putting a hand up on his face, "WAIT."

"Are you and Jeongguk married?!" Taehyung gasps "IS HE YOUR SON?!?!"

"NO!" Jimin answered quickly, he sighed before smiling. "They just live with me. Or.. Well, I live with them? Nothing between us."

"How did you not notice how he looks like Jeongguk though."

"I didn't really think of it." Taehyung shrugs, "so wait.. you're single and childless?" Jimin scratches his head "well.. Yeah." but immediately brightened up, "but I look at Junghyun as my child too!"

"Fair enough." Taehyung shrugs again, "SPEAKING OF CHILDREN! MEET MINE!"

Jimin was quite surprised, "You have children??"

"WELL DUH!!" Taehyung excitedly slid the van's door open, revealing Tae-Sook and Hyo-Yeon inside with Eun, JinHee and MiNa. "I have four children actually, the other two are at home."

"This is my eldest, Hyo-Yeon." Taehyung squealed as he pulled out his daughter out of the van, before yelling at Tae-Sook to go outside as well. He put them together beside him like they was new toys he was getting ready to brag with. "They're twins if you can't tell." Taehyung winked

"I can tell." Jimin laughs. Finally, Junghyun came out of the house with a clearly irritated look on his face. Not only because he was 'wrong' but because he literally dragged his ass out from having fun with his friends all because of MiNa's stupid call with her samchon, Yoongi.