● S I X T Y S E V E N ●

I just noticed yesterday night how I have like
50k reads--
In the first book

AND OMG IM SO SHOCKED?? I MEAN, YEAH I GET NOTIFS (im sorry if i dont respond to comments a lot in the first book :(( ) BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT'D REACH 50k LIKE THAT. AND OMFG.

I MEAN, I CRIED WHEN I ONLY HAD 4K READS. KIMBAB KIDDING??

PlUs 10k REaDs oML *THROWS CONFETTI*

ILY POTAETO ARMY *o*
Yes, thats what i call my readers now. LMAOOO (meh)

_________________________________________________________

Jungkook and Junghyun stared at him in shock too.

Yoongi's breath hitched when his eyes landed on Jimin. It's like he hasn't changed a bit. It's been so long since he's seen him. He missed him terribly. ever since that day from 17 years ago, he could not remember at least a single moment where he had not thought about him. And it killed him every moment that despite his mounting urge, he couldn't get him back.

He was attacked with that sheer temptation to grab his small hand in his again. He wanted to do everything that they had gone through during their small relationship all over again. He stared at him like an idiot; His heartbeat accelerated and his mouth started drying up. Seeing his mind blowing beauty after so long totally blew him off.

The moment their eyes met, Yoongi gave a shy smile. Jimin didn't know whether to smile or not.

But he did.

That smile, Yoongi thought. The smile he missed so much, that one smile he was dying to see again in so long.

But the smile was so plain.

lacking of emotion.

Hurt.

Ah, how he remembered when he hurt him. How foolish of him to fall into Hyerin's trap so blindly.

He regrets it, he regrets it all.

But he now noticed how he's with Jungkook.

And how there's a child who's a spitting image of him as well.

'don't tell me he's married to Jungkook?'

As for Jimin, nothing but bitter-sweet sorrow invaded him. The moment he saw him; it was a trip down the memory lane, the happy times when they were together to the desperate times when he was alone and depressed only to see the reason how it all ended later.

He had mixed emotions of happiness and excitement, but also anger and sadness. Mostly anger and sadness. Thoughts of getting hurt when he saw her kiss him and him to kiss back came back into his mind.

But he was happy to see him well and healthy. His eyes landed on MiNa, realizing how she must be his daughter.

Both of them felt like crushing when they saw each other's 'child'. Thinking the same exact thing.

Yoongi being with Hyerin and having MiNa; and Jimin being with Jungkook and having Junghyun.

Yoongi was about to say something but MiNa beat him to it. "Why're y'all staring at him like that?" she asks the three of them, but Jimin just shakes his head and looks away. "Nothing, dear."

Junghyun scoffs as he crosses his arms. MiNa doesn't know what the heck was going on.

"We'll be going off now." Jungkook states before pushing Junghyun to their turn of street. Junghyun just walked away without another word. Jimin followed right after and Yoongi could feel his heart drop once more as he watched Jimin walk away alongside with Jungkook.

There goes the crumbling feeling again, but it didn't affect him a lot this time. He was getting used to it sadly.

MiNa tilts her head, "Did something happen between you three?" she asks.

Yoongi bit his lip, staring out at where he walked off and disappeared. "It's him."

"Who?"

..."He's Jimin."

-

"I didn't know she was related to him, geez! sorry!!" Junghyun rolled his eyes

"Her last name is Min, how did you not notice that?"

"It's a common surname!" He yells

"Guys, stop. It's okay~" Jimin spoke, silencing them from their little argument. "I'm actually quite happy to see him again.. Healthy and all that." He smiled lastly, but hurt was still evident in his eyes. They hated seeing Jimin like that.

"I'm going to sleep now."

He stood up from his seat and went over to both of them, tiptoeing a little to give a kiss on their foreheads, (of course they had to bend down a little too). "good night~" he chuckled before walking to his room.

Jimin lays down on his bed and turns on his phone for a while. Once he entered his passcode, a small notif suddenly popped up.

Save unknown number: xxx xxx xxxx?
Save Delete

Jimin only sighed as he reached his thumb over to press an answer.

Number Deleted

-

"He has a son! With Jungkook!!" Yoongi groaned, "Oh who am I kidding, of course he'd have a son." [i guess this is mpreg now. O lordy, good going mirah]

"Junghyun isn't his son, samchon." MiNa chuckled.

Yoongi's head snaps back at MiNa and furrows his eyebrows. "What?"

"Jungkook and Jimin aren't married actually. Junghyun is only Jungkook's child. Not Jimin's." MiNa took a bite from her sausage. "He calls Jimin his samchon."

"Wait, they aren't?"

"Nope." MiNa chuckled

'YES.'

"You called me using his phone right?"

"Yeah?"

Yoongi pulled out his phone and looked for his call history. There displayed the most recent which is Jimin's number. He smiled at himself widely before tapping away.

Number saved.

"You're a weirdo, samchon." MiNa scoffed watching Yoongi swoon his own ex's number.

"get the fuck out of my household."

____________________________________________________________________________

Not exciting huh?

Lmao sorry. XD

NEXT CHAPTER, UHM.. YEAH. MUST BE LIKE THIS ONE TOO.

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: