● S I X T Y N I N E ●

"Hi camp buddy!" MiNa greeted cheerfully. Waving her arms in their seat.

"ugh." Junghyun groaned and looked at Eun, Eun just shrugs and pats his back. "She seems like a fun person, so go with it~"

Junghyun pouts and walked up to his seat beside MiNa. Partners were supposed to sit, sleep, and go everywhere together. To Junghyun's dislike, he's gonna be stuck with this MiNa girl for THE WHOLE CAMP, that's 3-4 DAYS.

"You brought the tent?"

"What else did you think this huge box was for?" Junghyun replied, putting it down under their feet, which surprisingly fits. 

"Well sorry~~ just making sure."

Junghyun sits down on his seat and brings out his phone with his earphones. He was about to play some songs from the Steven universe soundtrack. (Which he is embarrassed to admit that he still watches and sings to it's songs on his free time.) But before he could, a hand tugs down his earphones.

"Now that you're stuck with me. I can finally explain stuff." She sighed. He grunts, taking the earphone from her and putting it back.

All I wanna do-

"Listen to me, idiot!" 

But he puts the earphone back on. He's a stubborn person. Can't easily get him out through talks like this.

All I wanna be is someone who gets to see--

"It's about our samchons."

"Well whatever explanation that is, I'm not gonna have it." He replies putting his earphone back on.

(All I wanna do) Is help you turn into a giant woman--

"It's not entirely my samchon's fault." She grunts removing the earphone again

"Oh really?" Junghyun laughed sardonically, putting his earphone back on. 

(Oh I know it'll be great and I just can't wait) to see the person you are together-- 

"Stop and listen to me." She snaps taking his phone. She looks at the screen, and snorts. "Steven Universe?"

"Not cool."

"I know but you need to listen! If only you knew. Yoongi samchon greatly loved your Jimin samchon! So, so much!"

"'Greatly loved him', He locked him in a cell for a week, he treated him like shit, and broke his heart."

"But he loved him so so much, and the reason why they parted was not because Yoongi samchon being the ass he is sometimes, and not because he 'cheated' on him! It was his childhood friend, Hyerin!"

"Hyerin? I thought Yoongi loved her? That's why they decided to get it on."

"NO." MiNa gasped, "Not one bit!"

"Yoongi sided with her rather than Jimin Samchon when they were arguing."

"And it was a horrible mistake! He didn't know it was all Hyerin."

"Then how'd they make out and shit if he really didn't like her."

"Spiked his drink and somehow got him to go all over her." 

Junghyun was close to believing it. But he scoffs, "Right~" 

"No really!"

"If you're trying to get them back together, you're gonna have to go through me. And you're not gonna make me believe you with that. You don't know how much hurt samchon has been through! Honestly, I'm quite disappointed to admit he still misses him." Junghyun says, "Even when he's not supposed to! Yoongi didn't treat him right, heck. He should've picked my dad in the first place. So he won't be like this now." 

"Why did you think your dad let him stay with him anyway?"

"He said he'd be happier with him. But I don't think he was."

"The 4 months they were together were the happiest for them, for your information. Did you think Jimin was the only one heart broken? Yoongi samchon felt guilt, sadness, loneliness, and was depressed for 4 straight years! Did you know how much he wanted Jimin back? He wanted to re-do everything all over again so badly!" 

"He suffered for 17 years, Junghyun. Both of them did." MiNa explained before she continued, "And surprise~ hate to break it to you, but I think deep inside they still love each other! But after all that happened, it's quite difficult for them to fix up again; Hence, I've made it my mission, well sort of, to get them back together!" 

"And with you!" she points at Junghyun, "I might as well have a chance!" she clapped

"Okay, hold on. Who said I was gonna help you?"

"In the next few days, you will." She smirked.

"Try me."

"Just you wait and see." 

_

Yoongi was currently walking around. About the sleeping for three days plan, not a good idea.

He keeps waiting for MiNa to somehow wake him up for whatever girl problem she was having. In other words, he just missed his niece on the first day. So with that, he decided to do stuff rather than sleep in his free time. That is what MiNa would probably say, he thought.

So he wanted to take a walk around their area. Just so he can be more familiar around his place in Seoul. There were a lot of apartments in Seoul than he thought. As well as nearby convenience stores, small eateries, grocery stores, gas stations, all that stuff. Seems like he might like it here. (But not as much as he loves Daegu.) It's just convenient to have these places around. 

He stumbled upon an empty kid's play ground, somewhere a usual 9 year old would go to. It was quiet, but the one thing he could hear was the sound of a swing swinging back and forth, The chain's rusts making that eerie sound.

And a kid was sitting on it.

He raises an eyebrow and walked up to the swing. "Now why would a child be out here in the playground at this hour." He muttered

"Hey ki-"

When the kid turned around, turns out it wasn't a kid. 

It was Jimin.

With his cheeks tainted a bright red as well as his puffy eyes. He smiled at Yoongi goofily, waving his beer bottle around. But dropped it making it shatter to the ground.

"What are you doing here?" They both say to each other.

________________________________________________________________________

IM EDITING THIS TOMORROW BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS BAD AND YEAH.

SORRY LMAO, IM RUSHING. (AGAIN)  

Im gonna wake up tomorrow late. aiya.

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: