● E I G H T Y N I N E ●

"I actually have a lot of dad jokes in my mind nowadays." Seokjin chuckled. 

"Yeah he won't shut up at dinner. Yapping all the jokes he could think of."

"Oh, let us hear hyung!" Hoseok cheered. Tae and Jimin nodded, quite excited to what the older has in store for them.

"Hm... what joke should I do.."

"Appa, the hamburger joke." JinHee says from the kitchen.

"AH! HAMBURGERS!" 

"Okay, what about them?" Jimin asks

"What color are they?" he giggled waiting for them to answer.

Seojun and Namjoon groaned, they've heard this joke far too enough. 

"a hamburger?" Tae asks in confusion. "...brown?--"

"BURGUNDY, BURGUNDY!" Seokjin yells the answer out loud before his uncontrollable windshield laughter filled their house. Loud groans were the only thing that came out of Namjoon and Seojun. 

"Laughing hurts my pride." Jimin sighed before laughing with Seokjin.

"YAH! C'MON THAT WAS FUNNY!" Seokjin slaps Namjoon's thigh while laughing.

but Namjoon could only shook his head in second hand embarrassment from his husband.

The mere fact that Seokjin's laughter was funnier than the joke itself made Taehyung and Hoseok laugh as well. 

"Do you really find that funny??" Seojun asks, looking at how they're all dying of laughter. Taehyung had to wipe his tears from laughing. "HYUNG STOP LAUGHING." he whines

"WHAT DID THE DOG SAY TO THE WALL??" Seokjin asks again, 

"Wol wol." Namjoon answers quickly.

 They all giggled as Seokjin was the only one who couldn't laugh. He slapped his arm. "Yah, you weren't supposed to answer that."

"oops." Namjoon shrugged. 

after a while, the doorbell rang and Seojun sprung up quickly to answer the door. He opened it revealing his boyfriend, Lee SeongHyun. 

"Hyunnie!" 

"Hi baby--"

Namjoon coughs giving Seonghyun a look. The lad chuckled nervously, "Ah.. I mean hey Junnie." 

"You ready to go?" he asks Seojun as he nodded. Hyun grabbed his coat hanging near and draped it over him. "Alright, let's go."

Seojun bid Namjoon and Seokjin goodbye as he went out with his boyfriend, holding hands.

"Seojun's gay?"

"Yep." Taehyung nodded, "That was his boyfriend obviously."

"Oh~" Jimin smiled. "I'm glad he found someone." 

"And I'm glad he hasn't done anything bad yet." Namjoon butts in.

"Oh stop being such a worry wart. It's been a year and they seem like they love each other a lot."

"Ah but one wrong move, everything changes."

"Oh stop it." Seokjin rolled his eyes. "I know that you're just worried, but they'll be fine. I know they will." 

"Well I hope so." Namjoon chuckled.

_

"What?!"

"I don't wanna do this anymore." Jeongguk sighed looking down 

"You're not backing out Jeon. I thought you wanted them apart!" Hyerin yells.

"I.. I just don't care anymore! I'm calling it off. Go get him yourself, But I'm done. I'm not helping you anymore." Jeongguk confidently shot back before turning away to leave. But Hyerin quickly stopped him

"Don't you dare take another step or I'll do something that'll make you regret it."

Jeongguk nervously looked back, "And what are you gonna do?" he asks.

"Well.." she chuckled, "If you won't help me get jimin out of my way, then I'll have to kill him to make my way." 

..."You wouldn't."

"oh, you want me to add Junghyun there too?"

"Don't you fucking dare-" Jeongguk finally came towards her, ready to actually hit the shit out of her but Hyerin pulled out a gun making him halt. 

"Then don't back out." 

Jeongguk's lips were quivering from fear. He stared at Hyerin's cold merciless eyes, pleading her to stop. But only to get intimidated. 

"Well?"

"Just.. please don't do anything to hurt them." Jeongguk pleaded. "They're all I have-"

Hyerin gave off a wicked smiled, "I won't if you join me."

He finally nodded, and agreed to follow Hyerin once more. But this time, he isn't willing to do anything anymore and was just forced.

"Do we have to continue the plan.." Jeongguk sighed

"Nope." Hyerin answered.

"Then.. what?"

"Just have to follow what I say." Hyerin says 

Jeongguk was confused, but he just agreed. He was too afraid to even protest.

"Good." 

_________________________________________________________  

GODDAMN OK LOL HI I UPDATED AGAIN CUZ WHY NOT YKNOW??

this sucked but heyyyy

Thanks for reading, the princess of potatoes appreciates it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: