● Not so important A/N ●

Wowie, where'd 6k come from? Last time it was just 2 lmao.

Now, yall must've skipped this.

And it's fine bc i dont read A/Ns that much too.

Okay, to the point. I don't think I show this alot but yeah~ (probs, but i just wanna point it out.)

I just really fucking love all my readers ogay lmao.

Ugh i know, why'd i make a chapter about this. Yall probs thought this was like.. Serious or some sort of hiatus.
(Mirah stop.)

But no it isn't

Just me showing how much i love yall. Yep, you're reading this.

[and.. Yes, i made another chapter about this again]

but I just reaaaaaallly wanna show my appreciation to yall and thank you on how the book has been going so well, i mean, I have a really good group of reads and I actually thought this would be full of hate comments.

And that was why I never really got confident with my writing.

Because well.. I accept hate, sure. But I'm scared of them. If you get what I mean? Every author must feel the same i think. But I'm different and I go all out and just worry so damn much over it.

But you know, it just makes me a little more comfortable now, like, my comfort zone is expanding rather than leaving it.

And I just can't thank y'all babies enough. Yall make my day a little more better and less shitty.

Even yall who r silent readers, you know yourselves.

I try my best to respond to all your comments bc like, I like to interact with my readers the best that I could. :)

Although sometimes yall r so many and im just

*cri* (wae)

[But I do read them! And I love them allll lmao.]

But hey, this chapter just says how much i love each and every one of you. <3
Potaeto army? Lets gooo ❤️❤️

(Oh? Did you cringe? Sorry.) :"3

Okay, like always! Thank's for reading this. The princess of potatoes appreciate it. :3 ()*:・゚ ゚・: