Chapter -1

Manik Nandini and Myrah were sleeping on the bed peacefully. But only until the sun did not peep in to look at the most beautiful and peaceful sight. And disturb them .

The alarm also rang and disturb them . Nandini with her eyes close started shaking Myrah so that she could wake up. Myrah without giving any trouble woke up."good morning mumma" she said while stretching her hand. By that time Nandini sat straight.

Nandini hugged Myrah. "Good morning baby"
"Mamma how was your flight?"

"Good,acha chalo get ready for school or else you will get late"

"Going. Mamma will u drop me school today?"

"Ok. As my baby wishes"
Myrah took Nandini in her hug to which Nandini also reciprocated.
And Myrah went inside the bathroom to get ready.

Myrah gets ready in her school uniform
"Mamma I am ready let's leave "

Manik's opens his eyes when heard Myrahs voice.

" Warrior "

"papa " Myrah runs to Manik and hugs him while he was sleeping.

"Mamma aa gai to papa ko bhul jao ha"

"No papa it was just that ki u were sleeping and I did not want to disturb u" Myrah said it cuitly

"My kissi"

Myrah gives a kiss on Manik's cheek. After which Manik again dozes off to sleep.

By that time Nandini comes in the room and vitiness this. She goes aww by seeing this as well gives a aww-my-sweet-family look.

"Baby chalo let's go"

"Ha coming  mamma "

Myrah bids Manik bye to which he just hmmms and answers. Then she goes and holds Nandini's hand.

**************

Both Myrah and Nandini reached in few minutes. Nandini holds Myrah hand and dropes her in front of the school gate. Although she got a little upset because as soon as Nandini got of the car everyone around started staring her as she is a very famous director. But Myrah got a little uncomfortable as she was not introduced to camera and stardom.

A girl with her mother came near Myra and Nandini.

Girl:"hi Myrah"

"Hi Ananya"

"Myrah who is this" Ananya pointed towards Nandini

"She is my mom"

"Ohh" Ananya shaked hands with Nandini and said "Hi Aunty"

"Hi Ananya" Nandini said.

Myrah and Ananya go inside their class room. Although this was a famous school where all most all the kids of famous people study, but Nandini was unknown to people here as she was not much into social life. And her friends children studied in higher class and their timings were different.

Nandini and Anany's mom were left now.

"Myrah is very lucky kid" Ananya's mom said
To which Nandini only passes a smile.

"She is such a smart girl and has such good parents. Mania dekha hai Manik ko inspite of being so busy he finds out time to always drop and pick Myrah up. Wasa how are ur doing"Ananya's mom continue.

"Good"

"App yha kitna dino ka liya ho? I mean you are mostly out of town for your shoot."

"Bas kuch dino ka liya."

"I got to leave actually I getting late. Bye. Nice to meet u."

Both of them left. But on the way to her car Nandini was asked to gave some autographs but she denied and rushed towards her car.

*************