Chapter -2

At Myrah's school....

Myrah was surrounded by a group of girls as she entered her classroom whit Ananya.

Group of girls: " Myrah is your mumma a director?"
At first Myrah ignored and settled down in her place.
Everyone followed her to her place. After keeping her bag on the chair ,she sat on the table and got surrounded by everyone again.

(Myrah was a popular girl in her school because of her studies and because of Manik but never because of Nandini. It was because after admission Nandini never came to Myrah's school,it was the first time that Nandini came to her school. On the days of parents teacher meeting it was Manik who came to attend it.)

She clear the air and agrees to the girls. Two girls were standing in the corner of the class and getting jeleous of Myrah. Yes they are the two rivals of Myrah, Rishikaa and Sanya. They never belived in Myrah's words. And Myrah passed a smirk to which they just turned their face.

##

In Manan's room....

Manik was sleeping when Nandini entered the room. She started waking him up.

"Wake up Manik. Asia to harroz itni jaldi uth jata ho. Ab mein aa gaie to showing me tantrums. Come on wake."Manik opened his eyes and sat up.

"Good morning" Manik said half sleepy way.

"Good morning"Nandini replied.

"Manik jaldi sa go and fresh in up. I am waiting for you in the dinning table. Come soon. I am feeling very hungry." Manik replied in a hmmm.

After sometime Manik came down folding his sleeves. Soon he reached the dinning table . He sees that Nandini was waiting for him to start her breakfast. He goes and settles down next to her.

"Whats up!!"Manik said

"Nothing,just waiting for you to start"Nandini relied.

"So lets start"Manik commented

They started having their breakfast with some necessary teas and leg pulling. After that they shifted to their room.

"So how did you fell going to Myrahs school for the first time?"

"Nice. And by the way it was not my first time,maina admission ka time bi gayi tha"

"Or kiss kiss sa mila?"

"Fistly mai kissi ko nahi janti and any way who will know me? Yes but I met Myrah's best friends mom."

Manik went near Nandini as she was standing in front of the mirror and combing her hair. He then back hugged her and rested his chin on Nandini's shoulder.

"And what all did you both talked."

"Tumha bhout interest aa rha hai meri bhaaton mein."

"Aisa....kuch nahi has. Wo just wanted to know ki did she said the same what she tells to me." At first he was hesitant but after that said it with confidence. And started moving toward the bed.

"Wo she just told that Myrah is very fortunate and she is very smart and you always make it a point to drop and pick Myrah. That's all.''

Nandini also moves towards Manik. As soon as she reaches a distance of 1m Manik pulls her towards him.

"Waisa she should also know that even I am very lucky and u even know what am I talking about. Don't u know?"

"No"

"Acha so let me tell you what am I talking about."

Manik pulled her even more closer that hardly any space was left between them. And sealed their lips together for a long and passionate kiss.

##