Chapter - 25

On the road of Pune....

Manik was driving to Pune when Mr Malhotra called.

"Dad don't worry I am on my way to office I won't be late for the meeting" there was a coldness in his tone. Mr Malhotra has never been friendly with his son. To be even more precise he never liked Manik. Manik has always tried to make his dad proud of him, make him love him, make their relations better but all in vain.

"Manik no, I called you to tell you, ki tum phehala ghar chala jao, first go and check upon Myrah because I have not met her since morning and she is not even answering the calls." Mr Malhotra said and Manik became worried. But before he could ask anything Mr Malhotra cut the call.

##

Malhotra Mansion (Pune)....

"Butler where is Myrah" Manik questioned scrolling his instgram account.

"Sir she is sleeping" the butler replied and continued to wipe the table. Then Manik glanced his watch to see the time.

"Abhi tak she is sleeping I mean it's 3pm"

"Nahi sahab Myrah baby 12 baja ka as pas uthi thi lakin unha bhout kamzori mahasoos ho rahi thi is liya fir sa soo gai." Another butler answered. As soon as Manik got to know he kept his phone inside his pocket and ran upstairs towards Myrah's room.

Manik entered the room and saw Myrah sleeping with a blanket trying to find warmth from it. Due to her old habit of not covering herself with her blanket she was wearing a cap and a muffler.

 Due to her old habit of not covering herself with her blanket she was wearing a cap and a muffler

Manik could only smile seeing his smaller version in front of him. He went near her and checked her head. He felt warm. Took the thermometer out from the medicine box. And checked it. The thermometer showed 103° fever. Manik's heart cried, cried seeing her daughter sick.

"Butler" Manik shouted.

"Yes sir" the butler answered and entered inside the room.

"Dial Dr Kanoria's number and give it to me" Manik shouted again.

The butler dialled and gave the phone to Manik.

"Yes Manik" the Dr responded sweetly.

"Dr Myrah is suffering with high fever" Manik replied in hurry. He wanted Myrah to be fit and fine as fast as possible...so he wanted to get the medicines prescribed as fast as possible.

"Manik calm down...and answer me calmly"
The Dr asked Manik few questions which Manik answered.

"Is sa yeh to pata chal gaya Manik ki this is just normal fever but the tables can turn because you don't know few things which Myrah can only tell...to abhi ka liya give her the medicine which I will message in few minutes...or fir bhi in two hours uska bukhar nahi utra then you will have to come for a check up." Dr. Kanoria explained.

"Ok Dr" Manik said and kept the phone.

##

In Mumbai City Hospital....

After two hours Myrah's fever did not go down so Manik drove to Mumbai, directly to city hospital. Though the Dr could have came to Malhotra Mansion, Manik felt that it will be late so he went to the hospital directly. The Dr checked Myrah.

Manik was sitting in the chamber all tensed. The Dr came and sat on her chair.

 The Dr came and sat on her chair

Dr Naisha Kanoria

"Manik don't worry...Myrah is totally fine..." Manik interrupted Dr Naisha.

"But fir uska fever" Dr smiled hearing the question.

"I so knew Manik that you are going to ask this (Manik smiled foolishly) it is because kafi dar sa she was suffering from fever...or jab yeh hota hai to fever oh utar na mien time lagta hai "

"Ok Dr " Manik said and then the Dr prescribed the medicines.

"Manik by the way how is your son? It's been a long time, since he has come for check up" Dr asked still writing.

"Sorry Dr I don't have any son you must have some misconceptions" Manik said and smiled.

"Manik tum bhi na bhout acha mazak kar lata ho your wife gave birth to twins one girl and one boy."Dr announced still laughing.

##