Chapter-30

At city hopital.....

"Guys I will go and get these medicines prescribed by the Dr" Abhi informed. In return Dhruv nodded. Dhruv and Manik were left now.

"Manik tu thik to hai na?" Dhruv asked Manik and rested his hand on his shoulder. Manik just nodded.

"It is all my fault....just because of my one mistake she is in this condition...I could not protect my girl" Manik said and busted into tears.

I could not protect my girl" Manik said and busted into tears

"Buddy sambhal apna app ko" Dhruv tried to console Manik. Whereas Manik was still shedding tears in his loss.

"Tujha pata hai when I got to know Nandini is hiding this big truth I was so angry

"Tujha pata hai when I got to know Nandini is hiding this big truth I was so angry....if I would haven't been this impulsive she would have never been hear..."Manik got up and stood near the Nandini's room door and extended "She always used to caution me not to be so impulsive but I always neglected her advice....and see today where she is today because of me" Before Manik could talk further Dhruv stood up and hugged his buddy.

"Don't blame yourself buddy"

"Apne app ko blame nahi karu to kis ko karu....I was so much lost and in pain of getting a betrayal from Nandini that I could think practically and gave Nandini itna pain" Manik broke the hug.

"Everything is going to be fine buddy...dekna Nandini will recover soon"  Dhruv tried to comfort his buddy.

##

"Cabir how are we going to do this I have no idea" Mukti told Cabir.

"Don't forget Mukti we are Fab 5 and nothing is impossible for us" Cabir explained.

"Wo to mujha pata hai Cabir but how are we going to ask the Dr...I mean hum unse straight away to nahi puch sakta na...like dumbos"Mukti stopped and faced Cabir.

like dumbos"Mukti stopped and faced Cabir

"Lets see...I am sure that we'll some how pull it off" Cabir side hugged Mukti and started walking and  continued "for now let's find Dr Naisha"

"Ok...let's first ask this receptionist" Mukti adviced and they proceeded towards the receptionist.

"Do you know where is Dr Naisha? " Mukti enquired

"She is in her cabin but you have to take appointment to meet her....so give me your names I will give you an appointment...or ha kal sham sa pehala you can't get any appointment" receptionist concluded, she had not looked up yet. Mukti felt that the girl was behaving coarsely, she was about to do something violent with her but Cabir stopped
her and winked at her.

"Do you really think that we need an appointment" as soon as Cabir ended she looked up. Whereas Mukti was annoyed by the receptionist's behaviour and the fact that she was in a bad state of mind agitated her annoyance more.

"Do you think that we need an appropriate miss?" Cabir asked and rested his hands on the desk.

"No..I mean I am sorry mainna deka nahi ki app Cabir or Mukti ho warna mein asa nhi bolti I am sorry....app un sa jaa ka mil sakta hai " The receptionist regretted how she behaved before. Mukti and Cabir left.

Fortunately Dr Naisha was found by them on there way to her cabin. They both headed towards Naisha.

"Hi Dr Naisha!" Cabir wished.

"Hi Cabir and Mukti! How are you both? I heard about Nandini is she all right?" Dr asked with concern.

"Abhi tak to kuch bhi pata nahi...matlab she is still not stable"Cabir said darkly. "Dr wo Nandini ka beta" Cabir kept his grief and miseries aside and focused on the plan which was devised by him. He gestured to follow him and he executed his plan successfully.

"Ha Naksh...is he all right...don't tell me that ab he has also fallen sick" Naisha asked with concern. Cabir looked and Mukti and smiled evilly to which she also reciprocated.

"No..no Dr he is fine but us wo wali photo chahiya thi..."Naisha looked confused and for a second it seemed as if the second level of the plan would not be satisfying but how could that be possible when the plan is devised by evils. If one fails the other would always be present to back another.

"The photo jisma app aur Naksh tha... he loved that photo but unfortunately lost it" Mukti continued smartly and the confusion was also recovered from Dr Naisha's face and a smile appeared.

"Wo wali....ok I will send it to Manik ok"

"Thank you Dr" saying this all left to there respective destination.

##