Chapter -32

In the hospital.....

Everyone gather at the waiting area. Pacing to and fro with tensed minds. Only Cabir who had gone in search of Naksh with The elementary information was not not present. The fearless Manik Malhotra was apprehensive about losing his treasured possession. He looked vulnerable with a damaged heart. His eyes were blood red reflecting pain and  fear.

The doctor came outside the I.C.U. Manik rushed towards him. The look on the doctor's face was one that everyone dreaded. The doctor looked hassled. It was killing everyone from inside.

"I am sorry we could not save Nandini" the doctor said sorrowfuly patted Manik's shoulder and moved on. The floor beneath Manik sliped. It seemed that his heart beat was stolen away. He found himself hollow from inside.

Everyone was crying and shedding tears cursing the doctors for doing there work carelessly but Manik could not converse anything. That is when he sat on the chair with a jerk and his eyes begin to converse. His heart shattered into pieces. His heart only craving to see his Nandini. Wanting to spend some time with her, seeing her one glance. That is when he felt someone's hands on his shoulders. He turned back and found that it was Nandini. A bright smile appeared on his face.

"Nandini" Though he always was happy to see her and smiled seeing her but today the smile spoke something else. His tears stopped flowing.

"Manik this is me Dhruv " all his smile vanished seeing a teary Dhruv. Tears started rolling down again. He felt as if he was caught into a storm of sadness and loneliness. He wiped his tears and stood up. Dhruv hugged him. Manik did not reciprocated instead he broke the hug. Dhruv felt it unusual. As if something has happened to Manik. His mind all of a sudden changed.

" why are you crying buddy... why are you listening to the Doctor he is an insane person... ( Manik rested his hands on Dhruv's shoulders and wiped his tears) she promised me that she will never leave my side...she never breaks her promise...then how can we believe in some stranger....dekna abhi she will just wake up...(Manik smiled) array baba stop crying Nandini is fine...I'll ask her to wake up she will immediately do the same so relax" Manik was on the brink of going but Dhruv stopped him and took him in a hug.

"Buddy believe me Nandini is no more" Manik realised what Dhruv said and again begin to shed tears.

It was then, when everything started disappearing one by one. First the people and then the hospital background. He found himself in new clothes. A new but familiar location. A location where Nandini proposed to Manik. I know it is usually boys who propose to girls but since MANAN is different there events also has to be different.

 I know it is usually boys who propose to girls but since MANAN is different there events also has to be different

Manik's outfit...

The decor (vision the sky dark and stary)

The decor (vision the sky dark and stary) ....

After few minutes Manik recalled blissful time he had spent with his Nandini. Her arrangements were splendid and beyond compare. Where his stats and her fireflies were present.  Those hours he spent with her was the best after their wedding and the birth of his kids.

A shivey breeze started blowing. As if taking in an embrace. He saw a figure moving towards him. As the silhouette moved towards him he started rectifying her features.

##