Chapter-42

At Dhruv-Alya's house...

"Cabir I think that tumhara question may hi answere hai...guys it's obvious that Manik won't marry someone else...he for sure can't love someone else (while saying Mukti started walking towards the bar cabinet where her glass of wine was kept and started sipping it) and sure wo kisi or ki life spoil nahi karaga" Mukti stated.

he for sure can't love someone else (while saying Mukti started walking towards the bar cabinet where her glass of wine was kept and started sipping it) and sure wo kisi or ki life spoil nahi karaga" Mukti stated

Mukti's outfit...

"Ya you are right...he won't (Cabir said and moved towards Mukti and picked his glass and started savouring the wine) waisa tu mara saath raha ka smart ho gai ha" Cabir said in his ever famous teasing tone. To which in return got a deadly glare from Mukti.

"Guys no...this is not what I said" Manik broke the dead air. Hearing this Mukti was startled to such an extent that she choked herself and the sip of wine spilled out of her mouth.

"What!?" She exclaimed in astonishment.

Cabir faked a loud laugh "Guys why getting so serious...yeh joke tha(realising that nobody laughed Cabir stopped laughing and said with a strait face looking at everyone one by one) I know funny nahi tha but not my fault"

"Manik dekh agar yeh joke ha na to...to bhaut ghatiya hai" saying this Mukti moved forward and kept her hands on her waist.

"Ha buddy even i am not liking it" Dhruv commented.

And finally Manik opened his mouth proving everyone wrong. Cabir, Mukti and Dhruv all three were against Manik's decision. They weren't even letting Manik prove his point. "Buddy how could you even think of spoiling someone's life...tujhe pata hai ki tu us laraki sa pyar nahi kara usa wo place nahi de paaya ga apne life...so why Manik?" Dhruv said arising an important point. To which both Mukti and Cabir agreed.

Everyone present there were shring there thoughts and protesting against Manik but all this while Alya was listening and calculating something in her head maybe she understood Manik this time or maybe the mother in her understood him.

"Guys!!" Alya shouted. Making all heads turned towards her. "Lets just once listen to Manik...maybe he has a valid point"  everyone conceded .

maybe he has a valid point"  everyone conceded

Alya's outfit....

"Guys I am not marrying for myself...it just for Myrah and Naksh. Maybe I can do without a wife as long as I am alive but them. They need a mother...for whom they have been craving since a long time." Manik said pouring all his feeling but was interrupted by Mukti.

"But hum sab bhi to without mom ka bara hua ha except Dhruv and Cabir...And us me bhi Cabir's mom was busy fighting with her got damn husband...or infact without dad also...they have you who takes care of them all the time" Mukti declared.

"Mukti but see the difference also na....look at us...spoilt, indisiplined and what not...we almost had all the bad qualities...but Dhruv...he was always good and nice...And I don't want my kids to be that." Manik proved Mukti wrong. Both Cabir and Dhruv were finding sense in Manik's talks. And maybe Mukti as well.

All these while the person who was getting hold of everything came up with a logical question "But Manik what if that person does not carries out her duties well?" Alya questioned

"For that reason only I am going to meet her?"

"But when?" Mukti asked.

"Today" Manik replied.

Mukti went and hugged Manik "sorry for not understanding you"

"It was only because you love me and care for that you argued or else..." All the other joined them making it a group hug.

##

Hi guys!!
I am very very sorry for my sudden dissapearence again but...
Coming to the story...I know you you are waiting for MANAN reunion but...will have to go according to my storyline.
But by the time you wait for the next update you can...start the countdown for there reunion.
The next update will be most probably given by Tuesday...till then stay tuned.
Hope you all have seen KYY season 3 if not please go and watch now on voot.
Thank you!!