Chapter-35

Manik and Naksh were walking when they saw Alya, Dhruv, Navika and Abeer coming.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Navika Alya Vedant

Abeer Navya Dhawan

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Abeer Navya Dhawan

When they were at a short distance Naksh started pretended to laugh seeing Navika and Abeer's pain. Though there was nothing to laugh at, but it was just that Naksh loved to tease both of them. As both of them, especially Navika gets easily annoyed and irritated by Naksh. Whereas Manik gestured Alya and Dhruv to go and get ready.

"Chachu you will have to take Naksh and Myrah both to the Doctor for the vaccination..." Navika said irefully and rested her arms on her cheast.

"And that time we will laugh at you and you both will scream with pain" Abeer cautioned him.

"Don't worry Navika and Abeer I will take them for sure" Manik knelt down to there level and held them by there waist with one hand each.

"Pakka promise chachu?" Abeer questioned cutely.

"Pakka promise" Manik answered with a smile. "Chalo jaldi jao and get changed" Abeer and Navika went to get ready. Manik stood up adjested his jacket and wrapped his arms around Naksh's shoulder.

"You look tensed!?" Manik said." Is it the football captaincy?"

"Ya...kind of." Naksh replied.

"You know right...that what is important is that you play and play exquisitely..."

"I know dad...and anyway don't you know whenever I play, girls say its like I cast a spell on them and they get enrobed in my charm" Naksh answered the later on a light note. Manik was astonished on hearing what Naksh just said and stopped walking.

"Like seriously?!" Manik said and started running behind Naksh.

"You aren't even ten and talking like this...what's gona happen when you turn 20?" Manik finally caught Naksh in his arms. "I better start being strict with both of you or else you'll slip from my hands like water" Manik said and carried Naksh towards his vanity.

MANAN-My small lovelandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें