Chapter - 21

Writer's p.o.v...

"So finally you are here dadu" Myrah said seeing her dadu.

Ravish Malhotra

Owner of Malhotra Industries. Loves his grand daugahter a lot . Never cared or loved Manik. Just shows him that he does. In fact he never used to even talk to him, it was only after the birth of Myrah when he started talking to him properly. The only reason he talking to Manik or Nandini is Myrah. Manik loves him and thinks that he also loves him.

"Yes my girl I am here. So how are you? And did you miss me?" Mr.Malhotra asked with a broad smile.

"Though I missed you but I am really angry with you."

"And why are you angry " Mr. Malhotra asked casually.

"Oh! Really dadu. The last time we met you said that we will met within a month , then you extended it to one week two months uska bad two months and right now it has been three months" Myrah 's anger was world famous. It was even a long lasting one but for her dadu it wasn't neither a dangerous one nor a long lasting one.

"Acha ok I am sorry , I even have something to make it up for it." Mr. Malhotra said and picked Myrah up in his arms.

"And what is that?" Myrah asked raising her brows.

"I will take you along with me to Poona for two to three days" Mr. Malhotra said and Myrah's happiness had no bounds.

"I love you dadu" Myrah said and kissed Mr. Malhotra's cheek. And they headed towards the stage.

##

As soon as Fab 5 went up the stage the crowd started hooting

Fab 5
Fab 5.

All the lights of the arena were switched off one by one. The hooting came to a halt. There was so much of curiosity in the air that there was no noise, the arena was pin drop silent. Fab 5 always presented their performance in a different way. Their performance always had the power to mesmerise their audience. Malik's mellifluous voice was the icing on the cake. Even a odinary piece of music played by Manik felt heavenly. He has the capacity to get goosebumps all over our body when singing a sad song and make any one dance on a happy song .

The lime light feel on all five of them. Soon the music started strumming and Manik started singing.

Yeh lamha jo tehra hai
Mera hai yeh tera hai
Yeh lamha main jee loon zara

Tujhme khoya rahun main
Mujhme khoyi rahe tu
Khud ko dhoond lenge phir kabhi

Tujhse milta rahoon main
Mujhse milti rahe tu
Khud se hum milenge phir kabhi
Haan aa phir kabhi

Kyun bewajah gungunaye
Kyun bewajah muskuraaye
Palke chamakne lagi hai
Ab khwab kaise chupaye

Behki si baatein karle
Hans hans ke aankhen bhar le
Yeh behoshiyaan phir kahaan

Tujh mein khoya rahun main
Mujh mein khoyi rahe tu
Khud ko dhoond lenge phir kabhi

Tujhse milta rahoon main
Mujhse milti rahe tu
Khud se hum milenge phir kabhi
Aa haan phir kabhi

Dil pe taras aa rahan hain
Pagal kahi ho na jaayein
Woh bhi main sun ne laga hoon
Jo tum kabhi kehna paaye
Lyrics at lyricsted.com
Ye subha phir aayegi
Ye shaamein phir aayengi
Ye nazdeekiyan phir kahaan

Tujhme khoya rahun main
Mujhme khoyi rahe tu
Khud ko dhoond lenge phir kabhi

Tujhse milta rahoon main
Mujhse milti rahe tu
Khud se hum milenge phir kabhi
Haan aa phir kabhi.

Throughout the whole song, Manik remembered the happy moments spend by him with Nandini. It felt ethereal. Both had a eye contact throughout the song.

The Fab 5 ended their performance side hugging each other

The Fab 5 ended their performance side hugging each other. On the other hand the crowd was shouting 'Onec again , Once again'.
Everybody enjoyed themselves to the fullest. The Fab 5 were happy making their audience have once again. They smiled at their audience once and left the stage.

##