Chapter-7

Nandini's p.o.v.

               As soon as the alarm clock rang I woke up with a jerk. It was my time of gyming. But before I got up I once checked upon my sleeping beauties, I did not wanted to wake them up as Manik slept at around 2 and Myrah at 1. Yes even I slept late but I can't miss my gyming. I soon got freshen up and changed up in my track suit.
               After finishing my work out I went inside Myrah's  room to change the date of the calendar. I went near the calendar and changed the date. What I saw next was no less than a surprise to me rather I say it was a shock. Today was holi. I complained to aiyyappa because I hate holi to the core. And the father daughter duo won't spare me today. Oh! Wait a second did I say daughter then I should exclud her because she hates holi just like me. But what if she joines Manik's team. Aiyyappa please help me. I looked up.
                "Nandini Malhotra relax I will help u in this case." I turned back to see the mini monster who said with a perfect smirk like Manik. Uff these smirks I hate them so badly.

"How do I believe you ?" I asked her.

"If you want to then do so and don't want to then don't do so I am not forcing you. Anyways mamma dekho appko meri zarurat hai mujha nahi to app decide karlo." She started moving towards the door when I stopped her because I somewhere knew that she has her own ways to tackle Manik and I am the one who gets trapped in his traps and she always sits inside her room locks it up and watches t.v. and plays with her video games.

"But how are u going to do so mini monster?" Shit  did I just say 'mini monster' she is hundred percent going to take revenge for this because she hates when someone calls her from names other than 'Myrah' and 'Princess ' which only Manik can  call her. Nandini now u are gone. Aiyyappa please save me from the two monsters oops sorry monster and Myrah. And I could easily understand that she was calculating how she was going to take revenge from me. Aiyyappa why me? I complained to my aiyyappa. And then an idea popped up in my and then thanked my aiyyappa.

"Acha Myrah,  I want you to promise me something?" I asked her and emphasised on her name.

To which she made an irritating face and said "what" .

"That you will not put colours on me" I finished and forwarded my hands

"on one condition that u will also not do so" .

"Okay" I said and we did a hi-five.

I went to My room where I found my Mani still sleeping. I went near my wardrobe when I realized that Myrah was also following me. I took out my outfit from my wardrobe.

"Mamma why are you wearing white when we are not going to play holi today?" She asked me all so cutely  And I could not help but go aww at her acts. At times my baby can be angry monster and the next moment all cute.

"Because it is good to wear white on holi. Now u also go get freshen up." Myrah went to her room to freshen up.

Nandini's outfit                                      

Nandini's outfit

I got ready and was now trying to wake my Monster up. "Mani wake up see  we have to puja today come on wake up and get ready".

"What puja?" He aksed me while lying on the bed.

"You forgot holi puja" I know that I should have not said him that to him but I can't let him miss the puja just because of I don't like it.

"What today is holi you must me joking right" I must say he had no idea that today was holi even I did not have any idea only Myrah remembered it.

"No if you don't believe check your phone you must have a lot of messages." Manik checked it

"Yes u are right today is holi but don't you hate it?" Manik Malhotra said it with a perfect smirk from which i could easily understand that something was cooking in his head.

"Yes I hate it but I can't miss the puja"

"oh right or else your aiyyappa will be angry from you."

"Yes now chlo you also get ready jaldi sa or else my aiyyappa will be angry from you". After a lot of nagging I pushed him inside the bathroom. Did I not tell that they love to show me tantrums.
                             ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆