Chapter -12

Nandini's p.o.v...

I was sleeping peacefully when I was awaken by the alarm clock. I halfheartedly sat straight. Thanks to yesterday's hangover, I was not even able to open my eyes properly. With my eyes close I made my way to the bathroom and splashed water on my eyes. And finally I opened my eyes to welcome the new very important day. This day is very important to me as two big events are going to happen today. First one is Manik's concert and the second one is the most important one, I don't even know whether I will be able to execute it properly or not. Aiyyappa please help me today I looked up and prayed. Then my eyes went on the mirror which showed that their was a note on my cheeks. I demo ed it from their and took it in my hand. It read :-

Dear Nandini

Nandini I am going to Pune for dad has given me some work which needs to be looked after. After finishing my work I will directly go to Mukti's house for a short rehearsal. Will meet you directly at the concert. And yeh please wear the outfit which I choose for you, it is in your closet. One more thing don't try to call me because my phone will be out of coverage area, once I reach Mukti's I will call myself. Love you.
Your's loving
Mani

I could not help but smile and miss Mani more at that moment. Yes it is true that I have habit of staying away from him, but when he does these small things I start missing him more.

"Myrah wake up" I said shaking Myrah. "Myrah or kitna soogi, see you already have had a ten hour sleep, and see half of the day have finished" I said still shaking her, why is she so stubborn and loves sleeping so much I don't understand. Nandini why are you even asking this question when you know that it is all because of Manik Malhotra, my heart mocked.

"Mumma just five minutes more and then I will wake" Myrah replied sleepingly. I don't what peace will she get in sleeping five minutes more.

"Myrah listen I am going to have a bath, by the time I will come I should see you awaken." I demanded a little sternly. To which she just gestured with her thumb and then waved her hands. Just like Manik does, sometimes I wonder, is Myrah just like Manik just like Mani because she spends more time with him or some other reason. Leave it Nandini you a very big plan to execute so just leave it.

I went to freshen up and came out wearing this:-

"Myrah an bhout ho gaya now wake up, see I have taken a bath worn my clothes, and you are still sleeping" I pleaded

"Myrah an bhout ho gaya now wake up, see I have taken a bath worn my clothes, and you are still sleeping" I pleaded. And thank God she finally woke up.

"Mumma are u going somewhere?" she questioned me.

"Yes and you are also coming with me." I replied

"But where?" She questioned again.

"Its a surprise for which we are already late so get ready fast" I hollered.

"Ok going" She said palely. She got of the bed and went to have a bath. After few minutes came out wearing this:-

"Myrah come on lets go and have breakfast" I said

"Wait" I was about to leave but was stopped by her"where is papa?" she continued.

"He has gone to Pune for he had some work their." I replied

"But he has a concert today, right" she commented.

"Yeh, before you ask anything further let me only clear it out, your dad will be back by afternoon and then go to Mukti Chachi's house. Any further questions" I ended and left a smiling Myrah. I love to see my two Monsters smile, it is one of the purest smiles in the whole world.

"An chala" to which Myrah nodded.

We had our breakfast. I was on the driving seat as I did not want anyone to know anything about this place. It was a journey which took around 1 and a 1/2 hour two reach as it was in the outskirts of Mumbai.

We reached their , as soon as we reached the house Myrah's jaws meet the floor. It was because, it was almost next to impossible to have a big house over here, but I made it possible.

 It was because, it was almost next to impossible to have a big house over here, but I made it possible

Enterence of Naksh Mansion.

It was a house I always dreamt of. My dream house NAKSH MANSION. I parked my car. And enter inside with Myrah, where my baby was waiting for me.