Chapter-54

In Athens, Greece...

Manik was pacing down the hospital ally. On one hand his jaan was there and in the other his warrior. He wanted to be with both but alas he couldn't be. Naksh had gone to Myrah as she was mad at Manik. Just then the doctor came. Manik rushed towards him.

"Dr is she alright? Dr is Nandini fine?" Manik showered the doctor with the questions.

"Relax Mr. Malhotra, your wife is fine and congratulations your wife is back to life" Manik felt out of the world as if all his stars favoured him today. He breathed a breath of relief. He couldn't thank his fate more.

"Can I meet her Doctor? "

"You can once the nurse comes out...excuse me please" the doctor said and left. Manik was reliefed like never before, he could have never been more grateful.

The nurse came out to Manik, Manik was growing impatient to meet his Nandini. "She is still unconscious but will be up in any moment now. You can go inside and be there" the nurse said and left.

Manik walked inside zealously, his happiness knowing no bounds. Seeing Nandini a contended smile appeared on his face. He sighed in relief and kept his hand on the waist.

"I can't believe it...but...but it's just so...so damn..." Manik bent down and cupped Nandini's face with love and utmost care. He combed her hair and kissed her forehead delightfully. The kiss was just like that of a fairy tale, it made Nandini conscious.

Nandini stirred and opened her eyes

Nandini stirred and opened her eyes. Manik hassled and then helped Nandini sit up and served her water. He smiled at her in admiration as Nandini slowly gulped the water. After few sips she then kept the glass on the side table. Manik instantly took her in a crushing hug. For him the hug was divine and peaceful like never before. It was this that he yearned for almost two years now.

 It was this that he yearned for almost two years now

There was contentment all over is face. He could feel his Nandini's once again. What else could he ask for! Nandini also hugged him back lightly. Few happy tears raced down Manik's cheeks. He effortlessly wiped it from his thumb and kissed Nandini's hair, tightening his hug ever so protectively.

"Manik" Nandini said weakly. In respons Manik just hmmed. Nandini broke the hug and cupped his cheeks. "Manik" she lifted her face lovingly which he had bowed to hide his tears.
She kissed Manik's forehead. Manik held her hand which were still on his cheeks. Manik's phone vibrated, he untangle themselves. Naksh's name flashed.

Nandini unknowingly smiled seeing his name and at the same time her heart beat fastened, unknowing of the Manik's reaction about her secret. Manik picked up the phone.

"Ha Naksh, how's Myrah?" Manik asked. Nandini became curious. Manik turned to Nandini on realizing the fact she didn't know anything.

"The operation was successful dad that without any complications...they didn't had to amputate Myarh's finger" Naksh said gleefully. Manik held Nandini's hands assuringly and passing her a smile.

"I couldn't be more happy champ...and before you ask me about your mom...she is also fine" Manik informed.

"I wanna meet mumma" Naksh grumbled.

"Whoa whoa...hold on Naksh...right now just stay with Myrah as I've asked everyone else to depart as of now...so just stay with her for a while and just don't say her anything I wanna tell her everything by myself...okay "

"Okay dad" Naksh ended the call.

"Manik you and Naksh" Nandini said, not knowing how to frame her sentence further. Manik understood what Nandini was trying to ask.

"Yes Nandini, me and Naksh" Manik said.

"You both rather you three are together." Nandini smiled but she was on the verge of crying. "Acha don't you wanna know how are they" Manik said easing the environment.

"Agar wo dono tumhare saath hai...then they must be fine" Nandini said with a proud smile. Manik kissed her temple.

 Manik kissed her temple

##