Chapter -18

Writer's p.o.v...

Manik and Nandini were passing through the crowd with great difficulty. Seeing the crowd going madder Manik wrapped his his protective arms around her waist pulling her closer. Though the guards were there to handle the crowd but wern't success

"I am sorry Manik" Nandini said with guilt continually looking at Manik. She felt extremely sad for the fact that she was hiding their son not only from the whole world but also from his own family.

"And why?" Manik took a pause and continued. "Acha let me think...ummm...if it is for not telling me something that you want to tell then it is okay and yeh you can take your time but but don't take a lot of it." Manik was finally successful in lifting Nandini's mood.

"Thank you" Nandini said with a smile. She was was felling very blessed that she got such an understanding life patner like Manik.

"Tumhe pata hai Nandini..." Manik said with a straight face. "Tum na bhout weird ho. Ek minute phela sorry bolte and dusra mein thank you. I can't ever understand you."

"Tumhe zarourat bhi nahi hai....listen lets pose for the camera they are requesting us so much hum itna to apna fans ka liya kar hi sakta hai na." Nandini said in a convincing manner.

"Nandini you know na ki I hate all these...or tumhe bhi pata hai that agar hum ajj pose karaga to fir kal humari photo front page pa hogi so please no." Manik never liked his matters being public so he always hated posing for cameras and media person. He never even had good relations with them. It was always Nandini who used to calm hi  down and handle the situation.

"Manik please..." Nandini paused to look at Manik's expression "or mein thori na camera person ka liya pose karna ko kharhi ho, it is just for our fans so please." Nandini could make out that Manik was ossified by his years of experience.

"Manik are you sure that you can't do this much also for your fans." Nandini said making an innocent face.The main motive of Nandini this time was to improve the relationship status of Manik and the media.

"Dont try to make melt by making these innocent faces"

"Kyu is duniya mein sirf tumhare pas rights nhi haito give killing looks and melt people... so what I can't give a killing look I can always  give a innocent look"

"Ok chalo...but ha sirf ek pose" as soon as Manik finished Nandini's face lit up like the light.

"Chalo" They went forward infront of the camera to pose.

Manan's pose

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆