Chapter -27

Malhotra Farmhouse.....

The house was dark

The house was dark. Everything was on the floor. The beautiful Italian vase was broken. It signified the broken Manik. The shattered Manik. The shelf was on the floor. The wind was howling. It said that this afternoon was made to witness destruction. True love getting separated. A happy family breaking.

Manik sent Myrah with his driver back home  and asked Kunal to take care of his little girl. He knew that his anger had no bounds and he could do anything. After all his anger this time had a valid reason.

His anger was increasing minute by minute. His anger was the flame of fire. The fact that he hated waiting was acting like the oil to the already burning fire.  He wanted an answere, an answere for every thing Nandini had done. The only question which was in his both mind and heart was why did Nandini betrayed him? His heart was trying to cajole him and give a reason to Nandini's betrayal, but in vain. His mind was not ready to hear any thing from anyone but Nandini.

##

Nandini was driving recklessly on the road. Most of the time not following the traffic rule which was unlike her. The speed of her car was like the speed of the light. All she wanted to do was, reach the farmhouse as soon as possible. Though Manik did not tell her the reason, she knew the reason was  something very big or Manik would have never called her in between of her work.

Her heart was shouting and telling her that the truth of there son was disclosed. Where her mind remained numb to every comment passed by her heart, which made the situation even more worse.

Her car was darting from one street to another. The speed of the car was above 100km/hr. Manik's voice was echoing in her ears. It was then when she came across a four mouthed road. She was crossing it. A truck was coming from another side. They were in such a position, they could intersect each other at any moment.

Nandini was just eying on the right turn which would take her a step closer to her destination. The truck's driver was even not aware of his surrounding. There may be two reason, first reason his break must be failed, second reason he wanted to deliberately injur Nandini.

The speed of both the vehicle was increasing. In no time the truck inserted Nandini's car. The car was flipped. The windows were broken. The car was upside down. The body was injured. Many people surrounded the car. The truck driver jumped down and ran away. Without coming to anyone's notice.

People were startled seeing the accident of such a famous personality

People were startled seeing the accident of such a famous personality. People started clicking photos but none volunteered to call the ambulance or drive her to the hospital. All were lost in there own whims and fancy.
After about five minutes a girl came out of the crowd.

"Call the ambulance" the girl shouted. The the people standing there realised how uncivilized they were by not calling the ambulance. An ambulance was called. And Nandini was taken to the City Hospital.

She was like the moon, part of her was always hidden.

##