Chapter-10

Writer's p.o.v.
              "Myrah wait. Stop their." Myrah was just a step away from the staircase, where Nandini moved near her.

"I was just joking. Or tum to serious ho gayi. And I will go where ever you take me. If you want to blind fold me you can even do that. I will go where ever you want" Nandini  never thought that this game will take a u-turn and she will have make it pay for it.

"Ok. Mumma wait here I will just go and get a blind fold and take you to my room"

'What?! A secret room that too of Myrah. Mera hi gahar  mein a secret room. I need to know what all goes on between Myrah and Manik. I mean every thing else is still ok but a room, this is not happening' Nandini thought. Where Myrah came and blindfolded Nandini. And took Nandini to her secret room. It was one room in Malhotra Mansion which no damn person knew about, not even Manik.

Myrah and Nandini reached the secret room. Myrah soon opened Nandini's blind fold. Nandini took 2-3 seconds to adjust as the room was very dark. The room was beautiful, it may did not have a lot of material things but it was just perfect for Myrah at least and also for Manik as this room had something which both father and his daughter loved- stars.

Myrah's secret room

Myrah's secret room.

Nandini was very happy not because she got to know about this secret room but because she got to know that her daughter trusted her. "Mumma you can stay here till the function does not get over. Give me a call if u want anything, and don't even try to come go out because it will be of no sense, because for the opening and closing of the gate you will need my finger prints." Myrah said to Nandini.

"Ok. But you forgot about one thing that, ki agar Mani yaha aaja a to?" Nandini said making a  perfect confusion pout because as per her Manik knows abut this place.

"Mumma wo... papa does not knows about this room. You are the second one after Dhruv chachu jiske saath I shared this secret." Myrah said avoiding an eye contact with Nandini. Nandini was in cloud nine. It was the first time that Myrah shared a secret with Nandini and being it a secret about which Manik also does not know makes it even more wonderful for Nandini, because Myrah being papa's girl shares everything with Manik. Nandini had no words to express her happiness. Happeness not because Myrah had a room which was secret from all but because she got to know that in some matters her daughter trusted her even more than her dad, a dad from whom she never hides anything.

'Maybe Myrah is wrong but I don't want to spoil this moment. This moment is the second most precious moment for me as a mom. I will scold her later for sure because this deed is not right.But she said it to Dhruv, forget it I will think about it sometime later. But I must say that this room is beautiful. And the best part is the stars, I can clearly understand that why Myrah made this secret room. It may be because sometimes Myrah only needs stars and nothing else and their is nothing like this in her room. I can tell with so much guarantee because same goes with Manik and they both have same habits  only so it definitely becomes easy for me' Nandini thought.

  "Acha mumma app idahar raho and I will take a leave" Myrah said and started moving towards the door.

" Myrah wait"  Nandini said and Myrah who was just going to put her finger prints turned around.

" what happen?"

" wo lights ka switch"

" mumma this room has no lights"

"what?! No lights how can this be possible?"

"Mumma I don't have any answer to your question. I am sorry" Myrah said and vanished away.
                              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Manik's p.o.v.

Me and Myrah were enjoying our nachos with some random talks where Nandini was fuming with anger I have no idea why, because for her playing holi against her wills is not a big thing. I have been doing in this almost every year. I would have put more colours but just because of Myrah's bet I could not. I thought Nandini would be happy but no she has to be sad only. I will for sure not say sorry because I am not wrong.

" dad I want you to be the first person with whom I will play holi today."

"But how can we do that?" I said.

"no idea" I thought Myrah must have some idea because she is a has solution for ever problem. So what if she does not have a solution for this I have. Now I know from where Myrah gets her quality of planing thing. She can plan things extremely well just like me. I know self praise is bad for health but not for the Malhotra's.

"Myrah you stay inside your room and I will handle everyone outside. What say?"

"Good idea." Myrah said with a smirk. I think she should get an award for giving the best smirk in the world because her smirks are getting better day by day.

I heard my phone ringing the next moment where the name popped was enough to bring a smile on my face. The caller was dad. I picked phone up "hi! Dad" "hi! Manik" I was having hard time with words because my dad calling me on my phone is very rare because we both hardly have conversations. It is not that I don't love him or like him it is because my dad does not have time for me he only has time for Myrah. And that is why I sometimes feel jealous of Myrah.

"Manik is Myrah near you?" And all my happiness in vain.

"Yes dad she is their. Should I give the phone to her?"

"Yes but after I talk to you. Wo actually mera kuch important clients are their in Mumbai. They wanted to attend a holi party. So will you mind if they came and attended your yes?"

"Dad you can send your clients. And yes don't worry about the arrangements I will personally look after it."

" I am trusting you Manik please don't disappoint me. They are very important clients."

"I won't disappoint you dad. I will take care of them and personally look after them"

"thank you Manik. Please give the phone to Myrah" I gave my phone to Myrah who was listening to mine and dads conversation. I was very happy as for the first time in my life my dad trusted me with some thing. Since I did not want to disappoint him I got up and went out to check the arrangements.

I was signing some papers when I felt that someone had thrower colour water on me. I understood at once only that it could not be anyone else but Cabir  or Mukti. I turned around and suddenly Cabir took me into hug and said "Happy Holi Manik catch me if you can" and started running. Where I saw everyone else coming and surrounding me. I under stood at once only that I was trapped. But they always forget that I am Manik Malhotra and can escape from any damn thing, situation, and people so these are no one but my friends.