Chapter-15

Myrah's p.o.v...

I felt very guilty for Naksh for the way I behaved with him. But it wasn'tmy mistake either as I did not know. I wonder how he manages without a mother. I mean I can't even imagin my life without mumma and papa. Wait a second if he does not have mumma that does not mean that he does not have a father to. But what of he does not a father too my heart said. Before thinking anything or action you must once ask mumma about that also.

I went to mumma who was laughing with that Mr little boy. For a second I felt jealous but after that I became normal maybe thinking of what he does not have and I have. Maybe I can share my mumma with him but to some extent. "Mumma" I called and she turned her head towards me.

"So you are back again miss whoever." He said sarcastically. Ek to I was feeling guilty and he ufff. All my plans for sharing mumma cancel. I shouldn't have felt pitty for him only.

"Any problem little boy?" I asked him giving my ever so fake smile. He folded his hands to his chest.

"No not at all. Who am to have any problem" he replied. Unfolding his arms.

MUMMA was kneeling down looking at both of us chance by chance and changing her expressions accordingly. I laughed mentally.

"Corret little boy. You have no rights to have any problem with whatever I do until and unless it is not related to you."

He was about to say something but was stoped by mumma again "Will you both stop" mumma shouted.

"But she only started it" Naksh cried.

"Hooo when did I start it was he only started it" I know mumma won't scold me and can't even do so because I was not at fault. I accept the fact that most of the time in these kinds of situation I am the one who is at fault but not this time.

"Myrah say what you wanna say fast." Mumma said very hurriedly.

"Don't you think that we are getting late" as soon as I said little boy's face fell down. And seeing that my face lit. What a liar you are miss Myrah Malhotra? I mean how can someone lie to oneself about their own feeling, my heart mocked. To which my mind smiled sheepishly

Mumma looked at the watch and exclaimed " You should have told that before."

"Mumma relax. We are not so late also so you go and get ready fast" I said trying to cool her down.

"Ok I will go and get ready till then you also go and get ready but fast." I just smiled in reply. I really want that little boy also to come along with us why I don't know.

Nandin's p.o.v...

I was climbing the stair case as fast as possible. I don't know from where Myrah came. "Ab kya hai Myrah?" I questioned irritatingly.

"Mumma what have you thought about taking Naksh along us" Myrah said calmly. It was very rare that she is do calm, and the reason maybe any of the two, first when she desperately needs something, second reason she has done a very big kand. And here I don't see any possibility of the second reason.

I thought over it again. Maybe Myrah is right, I mean I am told not to introduce any one to Naksh as my son but can introduce him the same way as I did to Myrah. I smiled mentally on my success.

"Ok go and tell him to get ready fast" I commanded.

"Ok mumma" strange girl. Aisa to she never takes my command but today... kya baath hai. Actually she can listen to anyone or anything if she wants something from that person, and if not and someone commands her (excepting Manik, which is very rare) she makes sure that person does the same.

"One more thing mumma"

"Now what?"

"Where is his room and my room?" She actually asked a valid question. To which I gave an answere and marched towards my room.

I got ready in the outfit which Manik gave me.

Nandini's outfit.

I glanced once again in the mirror. My phone rang, I went near the bed. I looked at the caller ID and my lips curved into a smile. I received the call.

"So Manik Malhotra you have finally got time to talk to me"

"Nandini aisa kuch nahi hai haven't you got my note?"

"I have "

"Then, acha leave it yeh bataao ki where are you" I sat on the bed.

"Wo me and Myrah are in the outskirts of Mumbai "

"Tumlog wha kya kar raha ho?"

"Kisi sa milna aa ae hai."

"And who is that lucky person?"

"Hai koi khud hi mil lana"

"Or wo kisa"

"Tumhari beti ko wo itna pasand aaya that she is bring him along with her"

"Ok will see konhai who impressed my daughter so much. Acha bye I am getting late for practice. See you soon" our son Manik Malhotra I thought in my mind.

"Bye"

                               ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆