Chapter-49

At the wedding destination...

Manik was found himself in a very known sublime place. This was the place where he spent his few of the most wonderful days. It was where he has taken his marriage vows, where he had claimed Nandini his' forever. This is where he took seven vows with Nandini. This was where amoung the few most blissfull chain of events had taken place for him.  The place had many memories for him.

He slowly found the room getting filled with people. The same few people who where invited to his wedding. He could see himself sitting on the mandap waiting fervently for his Nandini. The panditji was chanting the auspicious mantras. There was a constant smile playing on his lips. On that day Manik could have never even imagined the turns his life had taken now.

 On that day Manik could have never even imagined the turns his life had taken now

Manik and Nandini's attire...

The panditji finally asked Nandini to come. His wait was finally over now. Nandini entred with few boys by her side. She looked heavenly. Manik could have stared at her all day long. But he bought himself back to life and like a gentleman went up to her and gave her his hands. Which Nandini gladly accepted.

Nandini's entry

Nandini's entry...

Mandap...

Today's Manik just kept on gwaking at the heavenly sight. How he wished to time travel and make everything normal. Not according to what happen in reality Nandini came to him.

She whispered to him coming close to his ears "I love you Manik...trust me everything will be fine" saying this she gave him an assuring smart.

Slowly everything evaporated, people by people and flower by flower. Manik was bought back to actuality. To where he was. Dhruv came in just then and sat beside him.

"Buddy tera outfit" Dhruv said handing Manik the outfit. Mankk accepted with a weak smile.
Dhruv saw through his smile.

"Buddy you don't have to do this...do this to yourself or anyone...tu mat kar aisa...please...tu puri duniya ko bol sakta hai ki you are absolutely fine with whatever is happening...but I can see through you...this thing is killing you from inside"

Manik got up from bed and faced his back to Dhruv. "You are right buddy...you are but I have to finish what I started... ( Manik turned back and patted Dhruv's shoulders twice) finish what I started...for...Myrah...and...Naksh...ya"

##

At Maya's house...

The knife was on Myrah's neck. It was rather pressed on her neck's skin. Naksh was on the call. The chief thought lingering in her mind was still her dad. After today's encounter, she knew Maya would destroy their lives. She wanted Naksh to tell Manik everything. It was the only chance to get Maya out of their lives, even if it meant harming herself.

Naksh's eyeballs were fixed on Myrah. He was terrified, so to say that was still a small word to describe his inner turmoil. Tears started rooling down his eyes. His helplessness made him feel worse. The man unwrapped his hands from Myrah's mouth as she had bit his palm with her teeth,  letting her able to speak.

"No bhai you don't have to do what this bitch says. Just tell dad everything," Myrah said and struggled even harder.

"Yes my son you need not lie" Maya said and pressed the knife even more closer.

"No..." Naksh said and tears rolled faster. He extended his grabbed body as if he could even reach. "Mein dad ko kuch nahi bataauga... please don't harm her" Naksh sobbed.

"You are a smart boy" Maya said with a smile.

"No bhai...don't "

The man picked up the phone and put it on speaker. Myrah's mouth was covered again, this time with a tape.

"Hi dad" Naksh said, tears still racing down his cheeks.

"Where have you been? I have been trying to call you both since so long. Phone kyu nahi utha rahe the?"

Naksh looked at Myrah with his teary eyes. She nodded him in a no. "Wo hum so rahe the... isliya we didn't pick up"

"Up both were up before I left"

"Hum wapas so gaya the" Naksh said tilting his head head to the right showing his helplessness to Myrah.

"Hi... is everything ok...like you sound too low...is Myrah alright...where is she give the phone to her"

"No dad we are alright...She is down waiting for me in the car"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes dad" Maya gestured the man to hang up the call and so he did. "Dad...dad" Naksh said in order to speak more.

"Well done son...you did a great job" Maya removed the knife ran her finger across the blade."we don't need this anymore" she said and threw the knife.

##