Chapter - 4

In Malhotra Mansion......

                      Nandini was was a little worried as she was very possessive about Myrah but she was a little relaxed as Myrah was with Manik. She was sitting in the study room and reading the script of her next film.

 She was sitting in the study room and reading the script of her next film

Nandini's outfit...

               Nandini was very busy reading her script and did not even notice that Myrah had entered the room. Myrah tip toed and went near Nandini. As soon as she was near Nandini she scared her by saying 'booh'. Nandini was actually scared as she was totally lost in her story. After realization she said "Myrah...being naughty with mumma  huh?" To which Myrah just smiled evilly. "Acha show me where you got hurt."
Myrah showed her wounds to Nandini.
"Is it hurting?"Nandini placed her finger on her wounds.
"No mumma, how can it hurt I am a strong girl and these wounds are nothing."
Nandini kissed her wounds and said "feeling hungry?"
Myrah nodded in a yes. "Chalo lets go and have lunch. Baby where is papa?"
"Papa.... huh papa meet some friend of his do he is talking to him."
"Ok so we will wait for papa till then you go and change ok."
                                     ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Manik, Nandini and Myrah were having lunch together...
Manik:"lets go out somewhere anyway it's been long humlog ek saath kahi bhar nahi gaya what say?"
Myrah was ever ready for going out and says  "but papa where will we go?"
"Lets go for dinner!"Nandini says
"But dinner toh raat ko hota hai na or mujha to abhi jana hai mumma"
"Umm..lets go shopping" Manik said while chewing his food.
Manik was not like other men. Manik loved shopping  more than Nandini. He was a shopping freak.
"Manik but I don't want do shopping abhi toh maina shopping ki thi.... pls no shopping" Nandini said it in the most convincing way but Manik listened to none.
"Yes mumma we will go for shopping only and then we will go for dinner ok."
"Yes Myrah u are right " Manik and Myrah high-fived. Myrah and her habits were ditto like Manik.Manik and Myrah's choices were ditto same whatever Manik did or like Myrah also liked them.
Nandini was still not happy as she was not at all interested going to shopping but she had no other option as her two monsters wanted to go to shopping.
                At last they finished their lunch and were going to get ready.
                                      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆