Chapter-33

Soon the figure began to be clearly visible. Before long the figure was distinguished by Manik. It was none other than his darling NANDINI. She came close to him. All Manik wanted to do now was to take her in his embrace and keep her forever close to his heart.

When she was in a inch distance he hugged her but failed. As her body gently drifted over his. He turned to the other side only to see if he was dreaming. But no he was not Nandini was right there in front of his eyes. He was not dreaming.

"Nandini" he said with choking voice. Nandini in return just smiled and cupped his face, indicating him to speak.

"Nandini I told them that you are alive and the doctor was lying about everything" Manik held Nandini's hands

"Yes Manik you are right that I am alive but... not physically... I am alive inside your heart forever and ever" Nandini pointed Manik's heart. Manik was once again sad and sorrowful.

"Manik why are you sad you know na that I will always be there with you... you will see me in the stars...you will feel me in the warm chilly breeze creasing your face and kissing you...you will see me in everything that exists in reality...I know Mani it will be very difficult but at the end everything will be fine...only if you don't give...and I know that you will never give up...will you promise me Mani" Nandini bent down to have a eye contact with Manik whose eyes were down. Manik did not respond to her question

"Come on Mani don't be so sad...I am not go in anywhere I'll be right there inside your heart till the end of time."Andini said and lifted his head.

And finally Manik broke is silence. And poured out everything inside his heart, cupped Nandini's face "Nandini how can you expect me to be happy and normal when you yourself know that is is impossible for me to do so" Manik stopped for a while.

"Mani the word impossible itself says that 'I'm possible'" Nandini tried to justify. Manik turned to the other side. Nadini followed him.

"Nandini you are not understanding anything....it is not so simple you are my everything it won't be easy to live without you...tell me one thing can you live without a heart (Nandini nodded in a no) then how can you expect me to do the same....you were the light in my dark world...for me you were the knight in the shinning amour...how can you even think that I will live withou you... I don't you for my survival...I need you to make my life worth living Nandini" Manik's eyes moisten. Nandini herself was gloomy and heavyhearted. For few seconds she emulated the same emotions as Manik did. Somewhere deep down she was unhappy leaving her Mani and her kids. But she had to leave them...leave them for good. Somehow Nandini gathered herself and replied vivaciously.

"Manik but you don't have any option baby you have to do it for Myrah and Naksh for our kids

"Manik but you don't have any option baby you have to do it for Myrah and Naksh for our kids...you know have double responsibilities ...you have to protect them like a father and love them like a mother. Mani please don't give up...if you would give up everything would be disintegrated...you have to give justice to our son...punish the person who kept him away from us for 6 years...will you do that for me Mani"  the want of a revenge conquered Manik's emotion. He became impatient to punish his son's culprit. He understood how important it was for him to stand by his kids and protect them.

"Yes Nandini I will do it...for us for our kids...but in only if you would promise to return back for me...and be mine for eternity ." Nandini nodded with a small smile

" YES MANIK I WILL...I WILL RETURN FOR YOU ALWAYS AND BE YOUR FOREVER.... (after a pause nandini continued)I LOVE YOU MANIK...HUMESHA... FOREVER...TILL THE STARS SHINE AND FIREFLIES EXIST"

"I LOVE YOU TOO NANDINI... HUMESHA... FOREVER...TILL THE STARS SHINE AND FIREFLIES EXIST"They confessed there love for each other with the brightest smiles on there faces. Maybe for the one last time.

##

Our LOVE is a journey Starting at FOREVER, And Ending at NEVER.