Chapter -17

Writer's p.o.v...

Myrah's outfit

Myrah's outfit.

Naksh's outfit

Naksh's outfit.

Manik's outfit

Manik's outfit.

Nandini and the kids reached the venue. Nandini was still emotionally unstable. But covered it with her adorable smile. Myrah took Naksh with herself to her Dhruv chachu. By the course of time Myrah and Naksh had came out of their Tom and jerry mode to a friends mode, as Myrah unknown of the reality felt very guilty for Naksh. Nandini had gone to park her car.

"Aiyyappa please give me a strength" Nandini looked up while crying silently. Soon she heard a knock on her window. Before turning around she turned left wiped her tears. When she turned she saw Manik gesturing her to put the window down. She did what was told.

"Why are you crying?" Manik asked straightforwardly.

"No...whooo said? " Nandini said in hesitation.

"Who will say?" Manik said sarcastically.

"That's what I asked" Nandini replied innocently.

" Matlab you will always be a dumdo." As soon as Manik said Nandini posted in a 'o'. "Obviously I only saw it, acha come out."
Nandini came out of the car.

"Jokes apart, tell me why were you crying." Manik said grabbing her arms and pulling her closer.

"Manik wo... it was just ki... something went into my eyes" Nandini said avoiding an eye lock.

"Why do you even try to lie when you can't? Tell me why were you crying and if their is any king of problem you know na I will always support you" Manik's mood changed in to concerned one.

"Manik I was crying because you know..." Nandini started creating suspense"because you know na crying is good for health you see" Nandini said sarcastically.

"Oh really" Manik said and started tickling her."so you must also know that laughing is also good for health" Manik added and tickled her more . Though he did not believe her, but just for lifting her mood he had to do that. Manik had already made his mind to know the thruth but later.

At the end they both end up laughing. Nandini was pinned to the car. "Why have you tied your hair " Manik said looking at Nandini's hair and continued" you know na that I don't like your hair tied" he started pulling her ribbon out. After opening her hair he looked at her up to down. "You look beautiful today" Manik commented.

"Thank you. Waisa you also look no less Mr Malhotra." Nandini said and smiled. "Chale ab or else you will get late for your performance" Nandini started walking but was pulled back to her her initial position.

"Are you ok now?"

"Yes. Ab chala." Manik just nodded.

They walked hand in hand as they passed. The media was going all mad for just one shot of the star couple. But they did not pay any heads to them and kept on walking.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆