Chapter-8

Myrah's p.o.v.

              After I got a warm bubble bath, I got ready in my white outfit as said rather I say ordered by my mumma . I  bounced on my bed and shifted to the  centre of it stretched my legs with remote in my hand. My plans for today was very simple with not much masti because if I go out I am going to be showered with colours which I am not at all interested in. I switched my t.v. on to watch my favourite pikachu he is damn to cute. My eyes went near the door as I saw dad was coming towards me it was good only as I also wanted to talk to him about holi or else who will save me from it. I known u must be thinking that convincing my dad for me not playing holi  is an impossible thing but who said that I was going to convince him I was going to play a prank on him by telling a choutu sa lie but afterwards I will tell him the truth as I can't lie from him for a long time even if my mind says that to me my heart will say to tell him the truth only and end up telling the truth and anyway before sunset dad himself will know that he was being fooled by me but before that I need to hope that I am able to act well.
     Myrah's outfit

Dad reached the bed and sat next to me in the same position in which j sat and his hands on my shoulders.

"happy holi!" He said

"same to you!" I said and put my hands on his waist

"seeing pikachu ha!" Smiled and nodded my head , switched the t.v. off as the next thing I was going to do needed a lot of acting skills  and for that I need to focus.

"Papa I want your help" I said with a great difficulty as it was a though thing for me also to prank my father because he was the best in it and not only that he was best in catching it also.

"In what?" Dad answered.

"Wo I and mumma had a bet" I said in full confidence.

"So" dad answered.

"Actually wo dono challenges app se related hai and I want to win both of them for that I need your help. Will you help?" I ended up with a sigh of relive as I saw a convinced expression on dad's face .

"and how can I help u?"Dad finished,

I continued "first wala win karna ka liea aapko mamma ka upar bhout kam colours lagana hoga" i know i am cheating from mumma but can't help it because revenge is a revenge and I am only telling dad to put little colour and after that I will save her from all the colours. I cold see the sad pout in dad's face because  he loves to irritate mumma and how could he leave such a golden opportunity to do so. But I even knew that he can never see me sad and for that he can sacrifice any thing for me and even I can do anything to make him happy accept playing holi because I fell really dirty and me being lazy adds more hatred to it.

"Ok. And what about the next one." Dad said sadly. I could see that dad was really upset but can't help it. Even I started feeling sad because seeing my papa sad is the last thing I want to happen in this world. And me being the reason for it makes the situation more worse and I am going to make sure that I do something really big to make him happy and I even have plans for that.

"Or second bet mein mumma said ki  app mujha colours second lagaaoga after her"

" And what did u say?"

"I said that app mujha sabsa last mein lagaaoga"

"Myrah the second one is not happening at all how can you even expect that I will be the last one to play holi with you?"

"Please papa once form next year se we will play holi first please" I know the next year wala thing is not happening at all because me playing holi is a joke and never going to happen.

"No this time I am not at all going to melt for your please and all so this is mot working this time."Dad said it sternly so it was understood from his tone that I have think of some other reason. Mumma's aiyyappa please help me.

"Pappa please" I once again tried but in vain.

"Myrah you know na baby how much I love holi and how can I not play holi with you. And   will be your first holi with me." This was indeed going to be my first holi with my papa because till I was 1 year old I was not allowed to play holi then when I was 2yrs I was sick 3rd year 4th year dad had concerts that to in abroad when in left me with mumma and last year had fever so my sixth holi is the the first holi with him.

" Please papa I really want to win this challenge and only u can help me win this please and waisa bhi hum dono holi khala ga na actually hum thino bus thora late khalega" yes I am going to play holi for him but only with my dad and I purposely said thino because mumma can do if I can do this.

"Ok"

"thank you papa. I love u" and hugged my dad. And I know he did this for me only.

"But wait a second don't you know that mumma dose not like to play holi"

"i know dad but we can figure something out." I saw a smirk on my dad's face and understood at once only what was coking in his mind.

"Kya app vo hi sooch raha ho jo main sooch rahi ho." And he nodded you see evil minds think alike but all colours have to be put by him only because I had promised her that I will not put colours on her and me breaking a promise is never possible.

"Mani come down for puja Myrah u also" and their came a shout from mumma we both looked at each other

"chala" dad said

"Yes "
                                    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆