Chapter-41

At Malhotra yawn (Mumbai)...

"So ready for your second surprise" Manik said removing his hands for Myrah's eyes. Seeing his daughter's enthusiasm, a smile continuously played on Manik's lips.

As soon as the darkness was uncovered she saw a car covered with car body cover. She found Manik leisurely unfurling it. Myrah always hated her father for keeping the suspense for the longest time. But then wasn't it her habit too, her heart mocked. Her mind thought, that this habit must also have been inculcated by her loving dad. Manik loved to see Myrah on the edge....and why not after all it was also something rare...as nothing excited Myrah much.

Finally the wait was over. Seeing the logo of the car...she understood that I was that car wish Myrah had wished to had before going for her tour. And her wish was Manik's demand.

Buggati Veyron...

"Wow dad! It is amazing...so ready to go" Myrah said and marched towards the gate of the car. Indicating a long drive, her cherished long drive.

"No Myrah you are not" Manik said after getting alert about Myrah's deeds. "See its already so late and tomorrow you have school..." saying this Manik went forward and picked Myrah in his arms and walked towards the house. At first Myrah protested but seeing her father adamant she gave up and relaxed.

"By the way....you were telling something about signatures..." Myrah intrupted Manik.

"Oh yes...as usual app ko teacher ka love letter par sign karna hai..." Myrah said casually.

"Now what have you done?"

"Nothing dad...just usual stuff...did it  before going to Sri Lanka...so that they don't miss me"

"Like seriously...tell me one thing...when am I going to stop getting those love letters?"

"Not soon that"

"Dad..." saying this Myrah kissed Manik on cheeks as a token of love "thanks dad for this wonderful gift"

"Welcome warrior" and gave Myrah a cheek kiss.

Before long they reached the Manik's room. Myrah went and lied on the bed. And soon drifted off to a sound sleep. While Manik was signing Myrah's consent slip which stated, that he would not have any problem if the school kept Myrah's trophy until she is in the school.

"Myrah..." Manik said and looked up after reading the consent slip. He saw that Myrah was taking forty winks. He signed and kept the dairy aside. Went near Myrah covers her with the quilt and kissed her.

Manik then switched off the light and went to check Naksh. He saw him having a sound and peaceful sleep hugging his mother's photo frame. Manik took that frame and kept it in the side table. Kissed Naksh and covered him properly with the quilt and left.

He went and slept beside his princess who was sleeping in his room today. He  took a long deep breath, knowing the difficulties he will face ahead, as he got his answer.

##

Next morning....

Naksh woke up, got ready for school and was having breakfast in the dinning table. Whereas Myrah was still catching some zzz's. One of the servants came to serve something.

"Kaka Myrah jag gai Kay?" Naksh introgated the butler.

"Nahi baba abhi tak to nahi jaagi" the servant replied and went away.

"Kavita didi (their personal Indian au pair)" and she appeared on the second floor handrail."didi app please Myrah ko utha dijiya or else we will get late" Naksh continued.

"Naksh mai kab se wahi kar rahi hu but Myrah is not waking up" after hearing this Naksh mused and decided to do the unwanted yet the requirement.

In no time Naksh reached Manik's room where Myrah was sleeping. Without a second thought Naksh took the jug which was kept at the side table and threw the water at the his notorious sister. And Myrah finally woke up with a jerk.

"Bhai" Myrah shouted in anger. "How dare you throw water on me" Myrah was too angry to be pacified. Naksh knew that too well to jump into the burning fire.

Myrah snatched the towel from Kavita who was standing next them. While Naksh walked out of the room. Knowing his bro's, Myrah let go and went to get ready.

Manik dropped them to school and left for Dhruv's house where he had asked Fab 5 to come. Everyone came and settled in the living the room.

"So Manik what's cooking? " Mukti asked with her all time favourite suspicious look.

"Guys...I want to say something... dad had asked me to..." Manik let them stay in suspense for sometime.

"Asked what Manik " Dhruv asked.

"To marry someone again"

"And what was your answere..." Cabir interrogated.