Chapter -3

Manik and Nandini wer e sitting on the bed hugging each other and talking about random stuffs. Suddenly Manik realises that it was time for Manik to go and pick Myrah up.

"Shit"Maniks reaction after looking at the watch.

"What happened Mani?"

"Aray mujha Myrah ko school se pick karne jaa na tha. And it is already 1"

"Toh go fast! Jaldi jao."

Manik goes and takes the car keys and drives as fast as possible.

Manik's p.o.v....

I just wish ki an road khali mil jaay and princess gussa na ho agar late. Because agar wo gussa ho gayi then I  am gone. I know ki uska gussa bhi mera jaisa hai but I don't know how to pacify that.

End of p.o.v.

After 25 minutes he reaches Myrah's school. (Myrah's school gets over at 1:20pm). He reaches the school and sees that Myrah was not standing at the place where she usually stands. He got tensed and parks the car. And goes inside the school.

He went inside and saw that Myrah was having a hand fight with Rishikaa and Sanya. Where Myrah was winning the fight. He went near and stoped the fight.He bent down on his knees to Myrah's level.

"What are you doing Myrah?"Manik was angry seeing Myrah fighting.

"Papa vo they both started the fight" Myrah said in a low voice.

Rishikaa and Sanya were scared. Manik realises that Myrah has got hurt on his head and their was a mark on her head. His angry immediately changed into concern. By that time Rishikaa's and Sanya's parents had also arrived they were all confused. Sanya and Rishikaa had told about whatever had happened. Manik sprang up.

"Teach your daughters some manners. Look at what they have done." Manik was pointing towards Myrah's wound.

"We are sorry from are daughters side" Rishika's and Sanya's parents said and took a leave.

Only Myrah and Manik were left......

"Princess are you ok?"Myrah was not crying but she felt sad as because of her a dad had not trusted her.

She just answered in a "hmmmm" and raised her head up to look into Manik's eye. Manik immediately took Myrah in a hug.

"Look at papa he is so bad his princess had go through so much and her dad instead of supporting her was shouting at her."

"Papa you are not bad instead you are the best dad ever anyone one could get"  Myrah broke the hug and said

"Myrah come we will go and put medicine on it you will get relief" Manik stood up and said.

"Papa goodi " Myrah said stretching her hands towards Manik.

Both of them went and sat in the car. Manik applied a bandage on Myrah's wound by then Manik's phone rang. He sees that it was Nandini's call

On the phone....

"Manik is ever thing okay? Is Myrah ok? Is everything fine? Say something Manik why are u silent?" Nandini said it in one go.

"Cool down miss question mark! Ever thing is fine it is just that Myrah had a small fight with her friends and got hurt on her head that's it."

"She got hurt on her head and u are telling a small wound?"

"Ha too she is very brave and can these small wounds. Why princess?"

"Yes papa I am very strong" Myrah said I  excitement .

"Acha come home fast I am missing u all."

"Tum phone rakho gi tab hi to mai drive karka aa paapauga"

"Ok bye." Manik headed towards Malhotra Mansion.

                    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N- HAPPY NEW YEAR.