Chapter-23

Malhotra Mansion...

Next morning Manik and Nandini were having a pillow fight standing on the bed. They were enjoying themselves a lot. After all it has been long that they got some free time, away from every one in their own little world. Once Nandini was hitting Manik and next Manik was hitting Nandini. It was a blissful sight.

Finding themselves tired they gave and layed on the bed

Finding themselves tired they gave and layed on the bed. Manik was on top of Nandini and the pillow's cotton everywhere else.

"So Mrs Malhotra having fun?" Manik asked and raised his brows and smiled

"So Mrs Malhotra having fun?" Manik asked and raised his brows and smiled. Whereas Nandini lifted her hands and put them around Manik's neck pulling him closer.

"Very." Nandini said with a naughty smirk and pulled him more closer.

"I am loving this bold avtar of yours" Manik said huskily and was about to take Nandini's lips...but their was a knock on the door. Manik rested his face on the bed with disappointment. Whereas Nandini giggled.

"Sir your dad has sent the information you...you told me to tell you so...I...came...to...tell...you.." the butler stammered.

"Coming...will see you at the breakfast table " Manik said and kissed Nandini's cheek and got up.

"Mani listen...mujha ajj Panchgani jana for that project and I will leave by 12 "

"And even I will also by 12-12:30"

##

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit.

Manik's outfit.

Nandini was stareing her food. Their was paleness in her face. And no appetite for her to eat her food. Her heart was again and again reminding that things are going to be nasty with her once again. Her mind was trying her best to console her heart but in vain. Her heart was not ready to hear anything. At the same time Manik came and saw Nandini and went near her.

"Hey, what happened ?" Nandini nodded in a no.

"Then eat your food then" Manik said and settled  down on chair beside her.

"Manik mujha buk nahi hai I don't wanna eat now" Manik wanted cheer Nandini up and for that it was important for him to know the reason for her sadness. So he gestured her to sit on his lap. At first Nandini denied because she knew that if she goes there she will blurt out everything. And she did not wanted to do that as she did not want to spoil Manik's mood. But at last she had no option other than to do what was told.

"So now tell me what's cooking in your mind." Manik said and wrapped his hands around Nandin's waist.

"Manik mujha pata nhi kyu, ek gandi wali feeling aa rhi hai ki something bad is going to happen and separate you from me."

"There is nothing in this world that can separate me from you "

"I know that Manik...but I can't explain this thing to my heart"

"It is all just fake and just ignore them"  Nandini hugged Manik tightly in the same position.

"I think you are right Manik...but please let me be with you Manik...I don't wanna go to Panchgani I will come with you to Puna please Mani"

"Nandini you said na that this project is very important for you...or fir mein bhi to office mein busy rahoga na so what will you do" Manik broke the hug

"Mani please na let me come with you"

"Acha...I have an idea as soon as I finish my work I will come to you will that be ok"

"Or agar I finish my work before you"

"Obviously then you will come to Pune"

"Manik but..."

"No its and buts...you are going to Panchgani and that is final"

##