Chapter-5

Manik, Nandini and Myrah got ready. They reached the Phoenix mall. They knew that going to a public place was not very easy but not to hard as well. Manik had already informed his bodyguards to handle things and he also trusted him.

As soon as they got off their car they were surrounded by many people but Manik's bodyguard handled every thing very nicely. Myrah was in Manik's arm and was looking at everything very curiously although this was not very new to Myrah but she was not very used to all these as well.

 Myrah was in Manik's arm and was looking at everything very curiously although this was not very new to Myrah but she was not very used to all these as well

Nandini's outfit...

Manik's outfit....

Myrah's outfit

Myrah's outfit....

They first decided to shop for Myrah. Myrah first wanted to buy toys for herself although she had one full room of toys. Manik just agreed to Myrah as he never liked to say no to Myrah. They straight away went to Hamelys to buy toys for Myrah.

As soon as they entered the shop Myrah vanished somewhere in search of her toys. Manik and Nandini were busy adoring Myrah. As soon as Myrah got out of their track, Nandini in search of Myrah reached the end of the shop. Manik pulled and pinned her at the corner.

"Manik what are you doing? This is a public place not our house." Nandini said.

"Who cares? Until and unless I don't get what I want I won't leave." Manik said. Nandini escaped from Manik and stood beside him.

"Then stay here the whole day. Because u are not getting whatever u want."Nandini whispered, ducked and ran away. Manik smiled at himself and went to Myrah.
Manik saw Myrah holding a no. Of soft toys and many games also.

"Princess should I help u ?"Manik said laughingly.

"No need papa!"Myrah said in anger as she was angry on Manik because he was laughing on her. Manik understood why Myrah was angry and went behind her.

"Myrah listen to me I was not laughing on you I was laughing because I remembered a joke."

Myrah turned around and saw Manik and asked "which joke dad?" Manik was struggling thinking of a joke

" Wait let me show you." Manik showed some minion joke picture to Myrah on which she laughed very loudly. Nandini also join them. Myrah gave the toys to the sailsboy to make a bill of her toys. Manik was going to take his credit card out but Nandini stoped him and took her credit card out to pay the bill. Myrah was every happy as she got all her toys which she wanted.

Manik give the bags to his bodyguard to keep in the car and they continued their shopping. Nandini went with the bodyguard as she wanted to get her phone's charger along with the power bank . Myrah and Manik were outside the store waiting for Nandini.

Myrah pulled Manik's jeans and said "Papa I want to have candy floss pls buy me one"

"Myrah candy floss is not good baby it will spoil your teeth"

"Papa pls only one ache ok hum sharing sharing khaagay pls papa" Myrah said in the most convincing way but if once Manik said no it was impossible to convince him but Myrah was also no less.

"Dad if u will not buy me one then u will have to buy me two think fast papa"

"Princess try to understand it is not good for health"

" papa pls only one na pls I promis I won't ask for another pls" Manik also understood that if he was stubborn then Myrah was even more than him so he gave up and bought her princess a candy floss.

By that time Nandini also came and they continued their shopping.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆