Chapter - 24

In Malhotra Mansion (Puna)...

"Butler what is Myrah doing" Mr.Malhotra asked munching his food. All his butlers were standing in a line behind Mr.Malhotra.

"Sir she is sleeping" the butler replied.

"She is just perfect...like a brat....the way she should be...Malhotra kid" Mr.Malhotra smiled. As per him his kids should be spoiled rotten. The butler was a courageous one. He moved one step forward but still not visible to Mr.Malhotra. He was new to his job and did not know that Mr.Malhotra won't take anything against Myrah.

"Sir Myrah baby na kal pura rat badmashi ki.." the other butlers were trying to stop him but he just ignored it.

"Ha to agar wo badmashi nhi karagi to tumarha bacha badmashi karaga? Tum ho ta kon ho mujha batana wala meri granddaughter ka bara me?"Mr.Malhotra shouted on the butler. The courageous butler now became a scared one and stood in attention.

"S..orr...y...sir...mu..jha..wo...laga...." the butler stammered and was cut by Mr.Malhotra.

"You are fired" Mr.Malhotra shouted.

"So....rr...y....si...r mei...n" before the butler could say anything Mr.Malhotra who was facing his back to the butler raised his hands and moved the index finger in a no and gestured him to go. He did so.

Mr.Malhotra got up and now went to her, he was going to open the door when he got a call and while talking he left for office.

##

In Malhotra Mansion (Mumbai)...

Two cars were standing in the entrence of the Malhotra Mansion far from each other. In one car Nandini, and in the other Manik. Both were going to open the doors. Nandini was still feeling the same, the feeling of danger was increasing every minute every second. She was opening the door as slowly as possible and suddenly she felt a urge to hug Manik tight. Manik was going to sit while Nandini ran and back hugged Manik.

"Manik please take me with you, I want to be with you" Nandini pleaded. Manik turned and hugged Nandini properly. To which Nandini climbed more and more to Manik.

Nandini slightly broke the hug and took Manik's lips for a desperate, dominating kiss

Nandini slightly broke the hug and took Manik's lips for a desperate, dominating kiss. Usually it is Manik who dominates a kiss but this time the tables were turned.

Feeling breathless Manik broke the kiss whereas Nandini was not ready to leave but at last she gave up

"Nandini do you want to me to come with you? I mean the meeting is not important (Nandini although being weak gave a glare to Manik as she knew the meeting was very important to Malhotra Industries and Manik as well)...I mean it is important but not more than you." They were still in a hug were Nandini quickly glanced at the watch, but in such a way that Manik does not get to know about him.

"Manik acha leave it now I am feeling better" Nandini said and tried to look good and better, in which she successfully succeeded and broke the hug.

"You should have told me before...I mean if you just wanted a kiss you would have asked me na why this much of drama and all" Manik said sarcastically and Nandini rolled her eyes.

"Ho gaya" Nandini replied to which Manik just nodded.

"Chalo bye" Nandini added and gave a brief hug continued by a cheek kiss and moved towards her car. Both the cars zoomed out of the Mansion.

Nandini thought to call Naksh once. She dialled the number. With the increase in the number of rings the heart rate of her heart increased. The call ended unanswered. She tried once again. After around 6 rings the phone was picked up by Naksh.

"Are you okay Naksh? Why did you take so much time in picking the phone up? Where are you? Why didn't you not call me even once since morning?" Nandini kept on asking questions until she was stopped by Naksh.

"Mumma stop...I was downstairs so I could not pick the phone and nothing else"

"Baby are you okay?" Nandini asked one more question.

"Yes Mumma I am absolutely fine." Naksh answered calmly. He was a clam boy just like her mother.

##