Chapter-22

In Manik's vanity...

"The performance was great Manii" Nandini said clinging more and more to Manik. There was peace in her voice as if their are no worries in her life.

"Thank you" Manik said huskily pulling Nandini closer and closer.

"Don't you think Nandini i should get a reward for it?" Manik said naughtily and broke the hug.

"And what reward do you want?" Nandini questioned and Manik held her waist and pulled her close.

"Do you really don't know Nandini... you want me to say that and make you blush" Manik said. Before Nandini could say anything Manik pressed their lips together for a slow passionate kiss.

 Before Nandini could say anything Manik pressed their lips together for a slow passionate kiss

There was a knock on the door which disturbed them. "Manik darwaza khol or apni adult scene kar na band ka" it was non other than Cabir. As they heard his voice they separated themselves where Nandini was blushing. Manik went and opened the door.

"So kya chal rha tha Manik did we missed something?" Mukti questioned. As a result of which she got the famous glare from Manik.

"So aaga ka kya plan hai guys?" Alya asked.

"Lets party! What say?" Manik asked brushing his hands together

"Done!"  Cabir replied and so did others.

"But hum party kha kara ga?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Yeh to maina soocha hi nahi...and waisa bhi we can't party at my place you know na Myrah is there and I can't take risk" Manik said.

"To is ma kya we'll party at my place." Alya replied cooly.

"Done"everybody replied.

"But where is that naughty girl?" Cabir asked.

"She is with uncle" Navya said.

"Wo kya kar rha hai?" Nandini asked.

"Tumhe intni gud gudi kyu ho rahi hai Nandini" Navya commented. At the same time Myrah entred.

"Mumma papa I am going with dadu to Puna will see you." Myrah said.

"Myrah listen" Manik said which stoped Myrah who was exiting.

"Kya hua papa?"Myrah asked

"Where is dad I need to talk to him." Manik said. To which gestured him that he was outside.

Manik went out with Myrah and saw that Mr. Malhotra  was talking over phone. As soon as Mr.Malhotra ended the call he asked "ha bolo Manik"

"Dad mein wo kal ki meeting..." Manik was cut in between by Mr.Malhotra.

"Ha tum kal aa jana for the meeting and get that file...lets go Myrah" from his tone one could easily make out that he was not interested in taking to Manik and was rather interested in taking Myrah with him.

"Dad" Manik stoped him an Mr.Malhotra turned towards Manik.

"Kal meeting kitna baja hai and the file which you are talking about is with you not me"

"Ok. I will ask Karan (his Secretary) to mail you the important points so that you can gat prepared for tomorrow's meeting...any thing else Manik" Mr.Malhotra said and Manik nodded in a no.

"All the best for tomorrow and get the deal(and faked a smile to Manik just to show Myrah as she was keenly observing every thing)...chala Myrah"

Mr.Malhotra sat in the car. Myrah and Manik were left outside.
Manik bent to Myrah's level. "Bye little girl...I will miss you" Manik said and kissed Myrah' cheeks.

"Will miss too dad" Myrah said and kissed Manik's both cheeks.

"Why two kissies?" Manik asked.

"Dono kisses app ka nhi hai one for mumma and one for you...acha bye " Myrah said and gave a hug to Manik and sat in the car.

                       ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆